Контентты тәржемә итеү ҡоралы редакторҙарға оригиналь мәҡәлә янында тәржемә төҙөргә һәм күңелһеҙ аҙымдарҙы автоматлаштырырға мөмкинлек бирә: браузер ҡыҫтырғыстары араһында күсереү, тейешле һылтанмаларҙы, категорияларҙы эҙләү һ.б. Был ҡоралдың уңайлыҡтарын файҙаланып, тәржемәселәр үҙ телдәрендә еңел уҡылған юғары сифатлы контент булдырыуға, ваҡыттарын сарыф итә алалар.
Википедия биттәре өсөн компьютер тәржемәһе ҡоралы
The tool, while still in active development, is available for you to try and has been used already to create thousands of articles resulting in reported improvements in translators' productivity. Эстәлек тәржемәһе һүҙлектәр һәм машина тәржемәһе хеҙмәттәре кеүек ҡоралдар ҡуллана. Әлегә бөтә телдәр ҙә хуплау тапмай, ләкин был ҡорал киңәйтелергә мөмкин.
Content Translation complements the existing Translate extension: while text from Wikipedia menus and other user interface elements are translated and kept in sync by the community using Translate, Wikipedia content can be translated using Content Translation.
Шулай уҡ ҡарағыҙ: Extension:ContentTranslation
Ошо ҡоралды ҡулланып ҡарағыҙ
You can access the tool from Special:ContentTranslation from Wikipedia in any language. Accessing it for the first time will also enable the tool for that wiki.
Content translation is available in Wikipedia in all languages for logged-in users. In some languages it must be enabled as a beta feature, and in others it is a usual user preference enabled by default. When it is enabled, you will see additional entry points to easily start a translation from your "contributions" page or from the list of languages of Wikipedia articles when they are missing in your language.
If you had any issue with the tool or you just want to share the experience with the tool, please provide feedback at the talk page.
- Section translation project will increase the capabilities of Content translation.
Translators will be able to expand existing articles by translating a new section on mobile and desktop. Section translation is part of the Boost initiative, where you can participate and track progress.
- User documentation for Content Translation is reorganized (still in progress).
Check the new help documents and help to make them better.
Purpose of the tool
Content Translation allows you to create an initial version of a Wikipedia page based on an existing version from a different language. The tool is focused on transferring and adapting content from an existing article to a new one in a different language. It allows editors to reuse as much or as little content for their initial version to later keep editing it with their usual editing tools.
We expect that Content Translation will help to expand the sum of the human knowledge to more languages. The tool is targeted to users that know two or more languages.
For current editors the tool will simplify the process of translating content. Currently, about 15% of users also edit a second language edition. These multilingual users were found to be more prolific than their monolingual counterparts, making about 2.3 times as many edits on average.In addition, the tool is aimed at attracting new editors who may benefit from a way of contributing that is easier than creating a new page from scratch.
The tool was designed according to the following principles:
- Save time. Help translators to create content quickly, without unnecessary copy & paste to external tools.
- Provide assistance. Prevent errors, and make the user confident of their translations.
- Encourage quality of translations. The tool should properly communicate the purpose of translations in Wikimedia context and help the user to avoid bad quality translations.
- Don’t force the user. Since different translators follow different editing patterns, the aids provided should not intrude into the editing process.
- Focus on content. Translation is more focused on content than text styling. Technical elements such as wikitext should be dealt in a way that do not make the translation harder.
More details about the analytics considered are available.
How to participate
- Try this tool
- You can volunteer for our testing sessions. It may take some time for us to contact you since we select participants based on the languages that we are planning to enable next. In any case, we are interested in testing with as many users as possible and we'll appreciate your participation.
- Help improve the tool by integrating new machine translation services or analyse our data on published translations to make translation services better.
- Take the new language survey where you can provide information on the support of existing tools for your language.
- Provide feedback at the talk page.
Бөтә бәйләнешле биттәр
- Wikipedia’s coverage of essential vaccines is expanding, Викимедиа блогы.
- Контент тәржемәһе минең Вики баҫмаларын нисек яҡшыртты, Викимедиа блогы.
- Multilinguals and Wikipedia Editing, Scott A. Hale. Dec 2013