This landing page links to core technical documentation about MediaWiki internationalisation and localisation (i18n and L10n). A core principle of MediaWiki is that i18n must not be an afterthought: i18n and l10n are an essential component even in the earliest phases of software development.
For translators and users
- Translator hub
- For translating pages on this wiki, see Project:Language policy.
- How to translate MediaWiki interface messages
- Language names reference
- How to input text in different scripts (IMEs)
- How to download and enable different webfonts
- Universal Language Selector FAQ
Help and contact info
- Statistics and issues