- This is a .tar.gz file. If you are on Windows, you can use 7-Zip to decompress it.
- Release notes
- Installing / Upgrading / Configuration
- Note: the last stable release does not contain all bug fixes to the stable branch: you can try its last snapshot, but almost surely not all the fixes for the known bugs in the stable release have yet been included in such snapshot.
MediaWiki is free software licensed under version 2 of the GNU General Public License. Because MediaWiki is licensed free of charge, there is no warranty, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Read the full text of the GNU GPL version 2 for details.
|Warning:||MediaWiki is not compatible with PHP 7.4.0 to 7.4.2 due to an upstream bug. See T246594 for more information.|
Telecargar dempuèi Git
Active MediaWiki developers should instead download from Git to get the latest version of the MediaWiki software. The git repository has earlier versions of the software, so it is possible to switch to ("check out") a particular release.
- La signatura de seguretat GPG per verificar vòstre telecargament amb GNU Privacy Guard:
- Claus GPG
- Cambiaments sus MediaWiki 1.34.2 sens incluire i18n (diff unificat)
Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database, HHVM and PHP 7.0 and 7.1 support has been removed since MediaWiki 1.34.
Alternativas a una installacion manuala
Some users may prefer to skip manual installation by using a pre-integrated MediaWiki software appliance or hosting services; repositories of some distros also increasingly offer packages for MediaWiki, with different degrees of frequency and extensions coverage (e.g. Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Gentoo).
E aprèp ?
Stay up to date with releases, and keep your server secure!
If your MediaWiki installation is heavily modified, it may be difficult to incorporate the latest official changes/updates to MediaWiki. To support such users, we maintain old branches of our code for up to a year for the legacy release and up to three years for the legacy long term support release.
Versions de desvolopament
From Git you can either download the complete repository (about 528 MiB)
git clone https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/mediawiki/core.git
or the latest revision only (about 85 MiB; this is often called a shallow clone: less time and smaller downloads).
git clone --depth 1 https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/mediawiki/core.git
You can also view the latest source code in your browser.
You can find tarballs (with extension
*.tar.gz) of all versions of MediaWiki back to March 2005 (the earliest being MediaWiki 1.3.11) in the MediaWiki download archives.
Assisténcia per l'installacion
- This could cause reference problems when you later use "git pull" to upgrade your shallow clone and the newer revision refers to older revisions which are not yet downloaded to your system. In such a case you can simply download more - increase the depth value - or all revisions later, or make a fresh shallow clone.