Llan aṭas n wallalen ɣef unermes n iseqdacen nniḍen n MidyaWiki naɣ ɣef weksab n umalil s leɛjel.
I tallelt ɣef useɣzan MediaWiki
There are a few forums around the internet where you can get help both with using MediaWiki and with setting up MediaWiki.
- Project:Support desk
- MediaWiki Users forum (Unofficial)
- StackExchange's #mediawiki tag (RSS feed) (Unofficial)
- Reddit's MediaWiki group (Unofficial)
- State your problem immediately and wait for a response. Don't ask "is there anyone here" or "can someone help me". This is normal IRC etiquette and allows participants to multitask effectively.
- Expect to wait for some time for an initial response, especially in off-peak times. Despite this, out of courtesy for the volunteer who is helping you, try to answer their questions promptly.
Ur k-d-ttunefk ara tririt, ahat d yiwet gar ddeqs n tɣawsiwin:
- Nobody was around at the time of day you chose. If the channel is generally quiet, come back later.
- You're asking a question which nobody knows the answer to, or which requires a lot of work to answer.
Questions relating to problems with your particular installation of MediaWiki are generally best answered on IRC, since they often require a back-and-forth exchange to isolate the problem, which is tedious when performed on the mailing lists.
tibdarin n tnezwit
Llant aṭas n Mailing lists i yttwaheyyan. Atentidak tid i d-sutren.
- mediawiki-l (or via Gmane) (or via your newsreader) is the high-traffic mailing list to ask for help with using or setting up MediaWiki.
- wikitech-l (or via Gmane) (or via your newsreader) is the high-traffic mailing list for both MediaWiki and Wikimedia software development.
- mediawiki-announce (or via Gmane) (or via your newsreader) is a low-traffic list for announcements of new MediaWiki releases and security updates (all messages also go to mediawiki-l).
- wikitech-ambassadors Announcements about upcoming changes on Wikimedia websites. This list is primarily aimed at end users of Wikimedia wikis, not the MediaWiki software in general.
""Ttxil-wet, tazwara ẓeret tiftarin!"" Tibdarin-a Kraḍ akk zemrent daɣen ad ilint di Gmane i isekcamen s yiwen wudem yecban iguraw n yisallen naɣ s wudemawen yemxalfen di web, yettawi-d tiftarin i s-ilaqen yerna ittnadi di teftarin.
Ḍfer imiḍanen MediaWiki:
Kra iwellihen ɣef usebtar Social media.
- The Wikimedia Tech Blog is a venue to share stories from Wikimedia's technical community across and beyond Wikimedia-tech. See the editorial guidelines for more information.
- There are some tech blogs hosted on Phabricator.
- The English Wikimedia planet blog aggregator sometimes contains tech stuff mixed in with posts mostly about non-technical aspects of Wikimedia projects.
Tabratt n tnezwit
- Wikimedia's Tech/News covers all the technical activity happening across the Wikimedia movement.
- There are further newsletters that you can subscribe to.