قوللانما:MediaWiki دېگەن نېمە؟
You probably know Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. MediaWiki is the software on which Wikipedia is built.
The words "wiki", "Wikimedia", and "MediaWiki" have caused some confusion.
To learn more about these words, read "Differences between Wikipedia, Wikimedia, MediaWiki, and wiki" where this is explained.
When a user submits an edit to a page, MediaWiki writes it to the database, but without deleting the previous versions of the page, thus allowing easy reverts in case of vandalism or spamming. MediaWiki can manage image and multimedia files, too, which are stored in the file system. For large wikis with lots of users, MediaWiki supports caching and can be easily coupled with proxy server software. With dedicated extensions, MediaWiki can also handle structured data.
MediaWiki دېگەن ...
- MediaWiki بولسا بىر wiki يۇمتالى.
- If you don't know what a wiki is, then please read this Wikipedia article before going any further!
- MediaWiki بولسا بىر مۇلازىمتېر يۇمتالى.
- As with any software that you expose to the internet, there may be bugs or security problems. Do not install MediaWiki unless you intend to keep up with security upgrades (please subscribe to receive announcements of security updates).
- MediaWiki is geared towards the needs of the Wikimedia projects.
- The program was primarily developed to run on a large server farm for Wikipedia and its sister projects. Features, performance, configurability, ease-of-use, etc are often designed in this light; if your needs are radically different the software might not be appropriate for you.
- MediaWiki بولسا ھەقسىز يۇمتال.
ھەرقانداق شەكىلدىكى كاپالەت بىلەن تەمىنلىمەيدۇ.
Wikitext نى ئىشلىتىش
Yes, you can easily modify pages, and you can (temporarily) publish dummy sentences, and you can even (temporarily) completely destroy a page in a wiki. You don't need to have any programming skills to do this.
You can also look up the cheat sheet, which contains basic formatting commands.
MediaWiki قىلالمايدىغان ئىشلار...
- Because MediaWiki was designed for open content, it is often not suitable for situations where you want to restrict access to part of the wiki.
It can host a wiki on an organization's internal network, where only insiders see it.
- MediaWiki has been designed to serve very high-traffic websites such as Wikipedia. It has been optimized for this use and may not be suitable for smaller sites, where disk space or memory are bigger restrictions than bandwidth.
- MediaWiki is not normally a suitable replacement for dedicated forum/blogging software if that is what you are after.
In the above cases, there may be other wiki software (or non-wiki software) better suited to your needs.
- Manual:Deciding whether to use a wiki as your website type
- Manual:Deciding which wiki software to use
- Manual:MediaWiki feature list ۋە Principles