Phabricator is an open-source software development platform. In Wikimedia, many projects use Phabricator for project management, software bug reporting and feature requests (see منگھڻ (بَگ) جي رپورٽ ڪيئن جمع ڪرائجي).
Common first actions are:
- Learn to use Phabricator. Play and test in our Cloud Services instance as much as you want (the test instance is unfortunately not always online).
Check out the documentation and short videos on فيبريڪيٽر/مدد.
هفتيوار اپ ڊيٽ / سار سنڀال ونڊو
Phabricator doesn't have releases, and therefore it is up to us to decide how close do we want to follow the upstream version. There is a weekly window for updates and other maintenance tasks on Wednesdays at 5:00PM Pacific (Thursday Midnight, 0:00 UTC) (check your timezone) and users will get redirected to Phabricator/Maintenance. We don't necessarily update Phabricator every week, but we reserve this window to use as needed, usually twice per month, depending on the urgency of outstanding bugs fixed upstream. The expected downtime during this window is between 0 and 30 minutes.
- Test instance of Phabricator
- A short PDF presentation (with many screenshots) about the basics of Phabricator (given at WikiCon 2016)
- Task and project management with Wikimedia Phabricator, Quim Gil, Wikimedia Montreal, August 2017
- wikitech:Phabricator - technical information for administrators of Wikimedia Phabricator
- wikibooks:Phabricator Administrator's Handbook - generic setup information about Phabricator