This page and its subpages are intended to be a repository of team documentation.
- To learn about the role, projects, and members of the team, as well as to check how to contact the team, go to Reading/Web.
- Team norms
- Team values
- Various wikis of Wikimedia, and how to log in to them
- Developers/Maintainers. See table for extensions/skins maintained by web team.
Onboarding for developersEdit
- What is MobileFrontend and Minerva ?
- Reading/Web/Getting setup with code review
- Working with Vagrant
- Development cycle
- Coding conventions documentation (style, organization, commit message guidelines, etc)
- Caching - see phab:T124954 (Varnish) and ResourceLoader (client code).
Software development and testingEdit
Starting a new projectEdit
Deploying, debugging and releasingEdit
- Pushing production code from beta to stable
- Setting up alerts with grafana
- Reading/Web/Setting up instances on wmflabs.org
- Release process
- How to deploy code
- Deploy gotchas
- SSH configuration notes
- Requesting shell access
- Video showing deployment procedures
- Reading/Web/Debugging with WebClientError
- Running maintenance scripts