- Requested user-rights: Administrator.
Finally getting around to nominating myself for administrator access after two different admins suggested that I run.
I've made 5,000 edits and numerous requests for admin actions in the 4 months I've been actively editing, and only, to my knowledge, had one request (the deletion of Template:Pp) declined. Having admin access would help me continue the cleanup I've been doing.
In case it matters, I do meet the definition of "developer" described in the header (someone who has had changes accepted to the MediaWiki core or a MediaWiki extension where the total number of changed lines in the relevant whitespace-insensitive diffs exceeds 100) due to gerrit:555764, but don't consider myself to be active as a developer, and my use of admin access on MediaWiki.org will have little to do with any coding I do on Gerrit. * Pppery * it has begun 02:20, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- Strong support I was one of those admins that suggested it. Note that, regarding Template:Pp, I requested that the template not be deleted because I filed phab:T258905, but the underlying request for deletion was perfectly valid. --DannyS712 (talk) 04:30, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support no-brainer! 「ディノ奴千？！」☎ Dinoguy1000 05:45, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- They're doing pretty good work in cleaning Extension namespace and lot of other things. Ammarpad (talk) 05:56, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- Yes. – Majavah talk · edits 06:44, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support --Clump (talk) 10:34, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support. —[[Hasley]] 16:03, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support SamanthaNguyen (talk) 17:58, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support per my weeb friend, dinoguy.Ainz Ooal Gown (talk) 11:11, 29 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support --Minorax (talk) 11:15, 29 July 2020 (UTC)
- On hold until 2020-08-11 (although another crat may close this earlier if they wish). --Skizzerz 20:39, 28 July 2020 (UTC)
- Support Fine, looks good! Leaderboard (talk) 22:38, 1 August 2020 (UTC)
- Support 94rain Talk 04:17, 2 August 2020 (UTC)