|Catatan: Ketika Anda menyunting halaman ini, Anda setuju untuk melepas kontribusi Anda di bawah CC0. Lihat Halaman Bantuan Ranah Umum (Public Domain) untuk informasi lebih lanjut.
MediaWiki menyediakan berbagai laman istimewa dan peralatan untuk melacak apa yang terjadi pada wiki. Jadi, misalnya Anda dapat melacak:
- perubahan terbaru pada semua laman
- riwayat revisi: semua perubahan pada suatu laman
- kontribusi seorang pengguna spesifik
- laman yang baru dibuat
The most interesting special page is Special:RecentChanges. It displays all edits, file uploads, page moves, deletions and other actions done in the wiki. In the menu on top it offers a collection of links to customize your display: limit the number of changes shown, the number of days or restrict it to edits to a certain namespace. You can also hide edits marked as minor (don't forget that major changes can be flagged by a user as minor anyway).
One line in recent changes consists of several links:
- “diff” displays the difference to the previous revision of the page,
- “hist” links to the revision history of the page,
- the link with the full title of the page brings you to the current version. If the title is in bold, it indicates that it is on your watchlist.
Next is a flag describing the page modification type:
- “N” denotes a new page,
- “m” a minor edit,
- “b” an edit made by a bot.
- B - Suntingan ini membuat halaman baru
- k - Ini adalah suntingan kecil
- b - Suntingan ini dilakukan oleh bot
Following the timestamp, it shows the page size difference to the previous revision, then the user is mentioned, with a link to their user page and their talk page and contributions, or to their talk page only in the case of anonymous users.
Last but not least, there is an edit summary, appearing in italics, if the user submitted one when they made the edit.
15:17 Main Page (4 perubahan | versi) .. (+236) .. [Some User (2×); Some Other User (2×)]
Simply click the blue arrow to the left of the page name and timestamp to expand that page's recent edits just as they were on the normal style. You can turn this enhancement on and off at will, so feel free to try both to see which one you prefer. Note that enabling Enhanced view will remove the leading links for diff and hist, making patrolling more difficult.