- Product Principles
- Technical Collaboration Guidance
- Community Process Principles
- Design Statement of Purpose
- Data and research information for products
- Monthly Research Showcases
- New Content Program metrics reports.
- Audience Research
- Community Health Initiative
- New Editor Experiences
- New Readers — on-going research that focuses on understanding potential Wikimedia readers in countries where access to the Internet is quickly growing.
- Structured Data on Commons
- Advanced Mobile Contributions
- Android Editing Features
- Content Translation, V2
- Improve Translate Extension and Translate Wiki process
- iOS Editing
- Visual based mobile editing
The Product Analytics tracks a set of key metrics designed to give a high-level picture of the movement's health.
An Audience team covers a set of features developed according to specific user flows and needs.
We build collaborative, inclusive tools for creating and editing free knowledge.
- Phabricator task board: #ContentTranslation-Release8
- Page: Special:MyLanguage/Wikimedia Language engineering
We build exceptional learning and reading experiences for the sum of all knowledge.
Technical Program ManagementEdit
We are dedicated to guiding delivery processes and facilitating team health through good practices.
Lead: Grace Gellerman
We make sharing of all human knowledge easy and joyful. For everyone.
Lead: Nirzar Pangarkar
We make recommendations based on results of analyses, advocate for ethical data practices, and educate on topics around data and statistics.
Page: Product Analytics
Lead: Kate Zimmerman
Product Design StrategyEdit
[intro text here]
Lead: Margeigh Novotny
Wikidata is a free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines. This project is maintained by the Software Development & Engineering department at Wikimedia Deutschland.
- Page: Wikidata
- Lead: Lydia Pintscher
- Phabricator bugs & tasks board: #wikidata
- Discussion List: firstname.lastname@example.org
|WMDE Fiscal Year 2016||WMDE Fiscal Year 2017|
|Q1: January–March 2016||Q1: January–March 2017|
|Q2: April – June||Q2: April – June|
|Q3: July – September||Q3: July – September|
|Q4: October – December||Q4: October – December|