Release status: stable
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Translate the Vector skin if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix;|
|Issues:||Open tasks · Report a bug|
Vector is a skin for MediaWiki which became default on 2010-05-13 (MediaWiki 1.17, ), succeeding MonoBook. Wikimedia Foundation rolled out Vector on all its wikis in 2010, having created it in 2009 as part of the work done by the Wikipedia Usability Initiative.
Vector provides a number of usability improvements over its predecessor. It was the first skin to separate the flat level content_actions into the categorized content_navigation.
At the beginning the basic functionality was included in the core skin, while some of Vector's special features were handled by a separate extension (Extension:Vector). The extension has since been merged into the skin itself.
- 파일을 다운로드해서,
Vector이라는 이름의 디렉터리 내에 설치합니다.
- 아래의 코드를 LocalSettings.php의 말미에 추가합니다:
wfLoadSkin( 'Vector' );
- 완료 - 위키의 ‘Special:Version’에 이동해서, 스킨이 올바르게 설치된 것을 확인합니다.
미디어위키 $1 이하를 실행 중인 사용자에게:
위의 지시사항은 미디어위키 1.25부터 도입된
wfLoadSkin()을 사용하여 이 스킨을 설치하는 새로운 방법을 기술한 것입니다.
wfLoadSkin( 'Vector' ); 대신 초기 버전에 이 스킨을 설치하려면 다음을 사용해야 합니다:
(To run a skin on an earlier release, you may need to download the version of it tagged for that release from Special:SkinDistributor.)
- 검색 폼
- true = 검색 버튼 사용
- false = Go & 검색 버튼 사용
$wgVectorUseSimpleSearch = true;
- 주시/주시해제 아이콘 사용 유무.
- true = 주시/주시해제 버튼 사용
- false = 주시/주시해제 텍스트 링크 사용
$wgVectorUseIconWatch = true;
|미디어위키 버전:||≥ 1.26|
- Experimental setting to make Vector slightly more responsive. Not actively being tested or used in production (yet) but relatively stable and false by default.
- true = 반응형 사용
- false = 반응형 사용 안 함
$wgVectorResponsive = false;
|미디어위키 버전:||≥ 1.30|
Logo used in print styles. Keys are 'url', 'width', 'height' (in pixels). Note that this solution only works correctly if the image pointed to by 'url' is an SVG that does not specify width and height attributes, or its width and height match the corresponding variables below. Alternatively, a PNG or other type of image can be used, but its dimensions also need to match the corresponding variable below. That in turn may result in blurry images, though.
$wgVectorPrintLogo = [ 'url' => 'https://en.wikipedia.org/static/images/mobile/copyright/wikipedia-wordmark-en.svg', 'width' => 174, 'height' => 27 ];
- Basic features of the Vector skin
- Reduced clutter, primarily by reducing the number of lines on screen
- More prominent placement of the search portal
- Visual separation of the content-action and namespace links, the former of which being divided into view tabs and action menu items
- Automatic increase/decrease of margins throughout the user interface based on browser size
- Use of a star icon for watch and unwatch actions
- Added features of the Vector extension (some of these features have later been merged into the Vector skin or into the MediaWiki Core or have been removed)
- Simplified search portal, including suggestions
- Collapsible navigation portals
- Alert when leaving an edit page without saving
- Automatic hiding of tabs that do not fit on screen
- Experimental Vector extension features
- Simplified footer content
- Search box expands on focus
- Section edit links are moved to be directly next to heading instead of on the right, and use an icon
- CollapsibleNav support via CollapsibleVector extension
The collapsible navigation portals are now provided by the 확장기능:CollapsibleVector extension which will have to be installed additionally.
Another skin that follows vector is a more modern version of vector please visit Apex.
- 스킨:MonoBook - 미디어위키의 과거 기본 스킨
- 스킨:Modern - A previous (failed) attempt at replacing MonoBook with something more modern
|This skin is being used on one or more Wikimedia projects. This probably means that the skin is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this skin's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the skins installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|