Outdated translations are marked like this.
Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
- A new stable release 4.0 will be deployed which supports Python 3.5+ only
- Python 3.8.5 final was released
- Python 3.8.4 final was released
- A new stable Pywikibot release
3.0.20200703is available. It is marked with
- This is the last version which supports Python 2.7–3.4 and MediaWiki 1.14–1.18
- Referans: See also: Pywikibot compatibility with Python and MediaWiki
- Referans: Python 2.7.18 is the last final Python 2 release