Outdated translations are marked like this.
Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
- A new stable release 5.6.0 has been deployed. It is marked with
- Referans: This is the last release supporting MediaWiki 1.19―1.22.
- A new stable release 5.5.0 has been deployed. It is marked with
- A new stable release 5.4.0 has been deployed.
- Python 3.8.7 final was released.
- Python 3.9.1 final was released.
- Referans: Python 3.5 has reached its end of life.