Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
Running a bot
Writing a bot
- 3. maj 2020
- Python 3.9.5 final and Python 3.8.10 final were released.
- 17. april 2021
- A new stable release 6.1.0 has been deployed. It is marked with
- 4. april 2020
- Python 3.9.4 hotfix was released.
- 20. marts 2021
- A new stable release 6.0.1 has been deployed.
- 16. marts 2021
- A new stable release 6.0.0 has been deployed.
- Note: This release is no longer supporting MediaWiki 1.19―1.22.
- 24. januar 2021
- A new stable release 5.6.0 has been deployed.
- Note: This is the last release supporting MediaWiki 1.19―1.22.