Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
Running a bot
Writing a bot
- September 2021
- Note: With 7.0.0 all deprecations will be dropped.
- 1 July 2021
- A new stable release 6.4.0 has been deployed. It is marked with
- 28 June 2020
- Python 3.9.6, 3.8.11, 3.7.11 and 3.6.14 final releases are available.
- 31 May 2021
- A new stable release 6.3.0 has been deployed.
- 28 May 2021
- A new stable release 6.2.0 has been deployed.
- 3 May 2020
- Python 3.9.5 final and Python 3.8.10 final were released.