|Structured Discussions Portal|
|Translate this template|
Structured Discussions (formerly known as Flow) are a project of the Collaboration team at the Wikimedia Foundation to build a modern discussion and collaboration system for Wikimedia projects.
- post an answer - to the global discussion or to a specific person in a global conversation
There is some specific terms concerning Structured Discussions. They have been defined in the Glossary.
Structured Discussions are not working for you? Please check if you can solve that problem.
Ko-kip ê kang-kū
Some advanced tools are available, for specific purposes. They have been regrouped on these subjects:
- What happens when Structured Discussions are enabled on a page?
- Filter topics, Edit a topic/message, Summarize a topic, Resolve a topic
- Íng-kiú liân-kiat
- Lû-hô tshòng-kiàn tsí-hiòng tsú-tê ê liân-kiat
- Thong-ti hām kàm-sī tshing-tuann
- The notifications you receive and the different inputs in watchlists
- Hide, Delete, Suppress topics
- Preloading contents on a new Structured Discussions conversation
- Khuài-tsia̍t hong-sik
- Keyboard shortcuts to use on visual editing mode.