|Note: When you edit this page, you agree to release your contribution under the CC0. See Public Domain Help Pages for more info.
|Structured Discussions Portal|
|Translate this template|
It is possible to preload some contents with Structured Discussions. You can create a link with some parameters, and these parameters will preload the Title and the text fields.
To do this, you can use these two parameters on a Structured Discussions Board:
topiclist_preloadtitle=- will preload the Title field with the text you add after the =
topiclist_preload=- will preload the text field with a page (usually as subpage) that you call after the = (does not works with simple text)
- Preload "Welcome" on a new topic on Structured Discussions/Sandbox:
- Preload "Add title" on a new topic title and preload the content of a subpage (Structured_Discussions/Sandbox/sub) in the text field:
- If there is no content on given page, nothing is preloaded.
It is not possible to preload the Summary.
It is not possible to preload Templates.
It is not possible to preload simple text on the message field:
topiclist_preload=Hello will not work.
It is not possible to add preloadparams.
- Do not translate the parameters
- Use magic words like canonicalurl or urlencode to be sure your link will work with special characters or spaces on your wiki.