OOUI ún-tsún khai-huat jîn-guân tshòng-kiàn hióng-ìng-sik Web iōng-tsiá kài-bīn hām ìng-iōng thîng-sū.
It is internationalization ready with full support of right-to-left languages, is accessible complying to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and operates consistently across a multitude of browsers.
OOUI tôo-su-kuán pau-kuat:
- ready-to-use widgets, layouts, and windows that can be instantiated directly or easily extended,
- elements that can be easily mixed and matched to create custom user interfaces.
OOUI is pronounced oh-oh-you-eye.
See the sidebar for a full list of documentation subpages.
- API documentation generated from the source code on doc.wikimedia.org
- Interactive demos online and in the project's
- OOJS/OOUI kick starter, ready to code and demo user interface.