OOUI allows developers to rapidly create responsive web user-interfaces and applications. It operates consistently across a multitude of browsers and is internationalization and accessibility ready.
The OOUI library contains:
- ready-to-use widgets, layouts, and windows that can be instantiated directly or easily extended,
- elements that can be easily mixed and matched to create custom user interfaces.
See the sidebar for a full list of documentation subpages.
- API documentation generated from the source code on doc.wikimedia.org
- Interactive demos online and in the project's demos directory
- A tutorial on building a Todo list application using OOUI step by step