Joined 15 November 2006
(Redirected from User:Voice of All)
Quip: "What is the difference between mind-control and sophistry? I don't know."
I do work in both adding functionality to core components as well as writing badly needed major extensions. I'll sometimes do cleanup/documentation if I am bored ;).
I have an interest in CMS related ideas, such as revisiondelete, flagging revisions, and approving accounts.
Major extensions maintainedEdit
- Extension:ReaderFeedback (deprecated by Extension:ArticleAssessment)
Select projects worked onEdit
- User:Voice of All/deletion
- User:Voice of All/CheckUser2.0 (Extension:CheckUser)
- Bitfields for rev deleted
- IPv6 support
- Make MergeHistory special page
- Get logs to use Pager
- Extension:DeletedContributions (moved to core)
- Extension:ConfirmAccount (for Citizendium)
- Bug 10347
- Write Extension:ParserFunctions