|Minerva Neue (Minerva)
Estado da versão: estável
|Licença||GNU - Licença Pública Geral 2.0 ou superior|
|Traduza o tema Minerva Neue se este estiver disponível em translatewiki.net|
|Verifique a utilização e a matriz de versão|
|Problemas:||Tarefas em aberto · Reportar um erro|
Minerva is the skin that serves mobile traffic for Wikimedia projects across the world. Compared to other skins e.g. Vector it provides a much more simplistic user interface and is much more aggressive about optimising for performance so that it can cater for mobile users.
It is optimised for use with Extensão:MobileFrontend as the
wgMFDefaultSkinClass but at the time of writing this is a soft dependency and it will function without the extension installed.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadSkin( 'MinervaNeue' ); $wgDefaultSkin = 'minerva';
- Pronto - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the skin is successfully installed.
To users running MediaWiki 1.24 or earlier:
The instructions above describe the new way of installing skins using
wfLoadSkin(), since MediaWiki 1.25. If you need to install this skin in earlier versions, instead of
wfLoadSkin( 'MinervaNeue' );, you need to use:
(To run a skin on an earlier release, you may need to download the version of it tagged for that release from Special:SkinDistributor.)
- Note: Setting
$wgDefaultSkin = 'minerva'will make Minerva your default skin even in Desktop view. Ignore this line and instead use
$wgMFDefaultSkinClass = "SkinMinerva";if you want only MobileFrontend to use the Minerva skin.
Make sure to call wfLoadSkin after wfLoadExtension.
With MobileFrontend integrated the Minerva experience will be enhanced to include various other features including:
- Red link edit confirmation
- Reference popup drawer
- An enhanced search
- Better integration on mobile with many popular Wikipedia-style templates.
To benefit from these:
- Transfira e instale a extensão MobileFrontend.
Certain URLs in the main menu can be tweaked. These include:
- Random (via editing MediaWiki:Randompage-url)
- Portal URL (of Advanced editing mode via MediaWiki:Portal-url)
Certain menu items will be enabled automatically when the relevant extension is added.
- Nearby (provided by Extensão:MobileFrontend).
PC vs modos de dispositivos móveis
When operating in mobile mode the following features are available:
- Sections can be collapsed and expanded
- The menu contains different options e.g Special:Preferences is available on desktop
- MediaWiki:Mobile.css (for mobile mode) or MediaWiki:Common.css (for desktop mode) will be loaded.
- Various pages are optimised for mobile e.g. Special:Watchlist (compare desktop vs mobile)
The desktop mode of the site is experimental. If you see a bug, patches are appreciated.
When operating in desktop mode there are various issues that we are working towards fixing. Your patches and help are welcomed.
Perguntas e respostas
If you have a question not answered by the page - please feel free to use the talk page to raise them.
Por que é que depende de MobileFrontend?
We're working to fix this and have a whole project dedicated to it. Your patches and help are welcomed.
|Este tema está a ser utilizado em um ou mais projetos da Wikimedia. This probably means that the skin is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this skin's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the skins installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|