|Minerva Neue (Minerva)
Estado da versão: estável
|Licença||GNU - Licença Pública Geral 2.0 ou superior|
|Traduza o tema Minerva Neue se este estiver disponível em translatewiki.net|
|Verifique a utilização e a matriz de versão|
|Problemas:||Tarefas em aberto · Reportar um erro|
Minerva is the skin that serves mobile traffic for Wikimedia projects across the world. Compared to other skins such as Vector, it provides a much more simplistic user interface and is much more aggressive about optimizing for performance so that it can cater for mobile users.
It is optimized for use with Extensão:MobileFrontend as the
$wgDefaultMobileSkin but at the time of writing (current master and 1.35 release) this is a soft dependency and it will function without the extension installed.
If using the 1.34 release or earlier it is a hard dependency.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadSkin( 'MinervaNeue' ); $wgDefaultSkin = 'minerva';
- Pronto - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the skin is successfully installed.
To users running MediaWiki 1.24 or earlier:
The instructions above describe the new way of installing skins using
wfLoadSkin(), since MediaWiki 1.25. If you need to install this skin in earlier versions, instead of
wfLoadSkin( 'MinervaNeue' );, you need to use:
(To run a skin on an earlier release, you may need to download the version of it tagged for that release from Special:SkinDistributor.)
- Note: Setting
$wgDefaultSkin = 'minerva'will make Minerva your default skin even in Desktop view.
Ignore this line and instead use
$wgDefaultMobileSkin = "minerva"; if you want only MobileFrontend to use the Minerva skin.
Make sure to call wfLoadSkin after wfLoadExtension.
With MobileFrontend integrated the Minerva experience will be enhanced to include various other features including:
- Red link edit confirmation
- Reference pop-up drawer
- An enhanced search
- Better integration on mobile with many popular Wikipedia-style templates.
To benefit from these:
- Transfira e instale a extensão MobileFrontend.
Configuration is listed in the Minerva readme in your local download or online.
Recently deprecated configuration
- $wgMinervaCountErrors - previously used to count errors via statsd. In the unlikely event you were using it as a 3rd party please refer to Extension:WikimediaEvents for client side error logging.
Certain URLs in the main menu can be tweaked. These include:
- Random (via editing MediaWiki:Randompage-url)
- Portal URL (of Advanced editing mode via MediaWiki:Portal-url)
Certain menu items will be enabled automatically when the relevant extension is added.
- Nearby (provided by Extensão:MobileFrontend).
PC vs modos de dispositivos móveis
When operating in mobile mode the following features are available:
- Sections can be collapsed and expanded
- The menu contains different options depending on the current mode, e.g. Special:Preferences is available on desktop
- MediaWiki:Mobile.css (for mobile mode) or MediaWiki:Common.css (for desktop mode) will be loaded
- Various pages are optimized for mobile e.g. Special:Watchlist (compare desktop vs mobile)
- In mobile view, navigation bars and side bars are hidden by default, as described in their documentation.
The desktop mode of the site is experimental. Bug reports and patches are appreciated.
When operating in desktop mode there are various issues that we are working towards fixing. Your patches and help are welcomed.
all may be replaced with a section number starting at 0) will be shown. The edit summary is entered on a separate page within it.
Page notice boxes are opened in the URL fragment:
#/issues/0, and notice boxes for individual sections starting at
The overlay interface for discussion pages shows a list of sections and has a “Read as wiki page” button at the bottom.
The language selector overlay is in
#/languages, with Special:MobileLanguages as fallback page.
Special:History shows a minimalistic and coarse view of the page history, excluding some features such as the ability to select two non-consecutive revisions for comparison.
Special:MobileDiff shows page differences in a unified, rather than a split view, and does not include the page title in the URL.
While this skin also uses Special:Contributions to list iser contributions, its layout in this skin resembles the mobile Special:History by default.
- Search suggestions
- In addition to page titles, the search suggestions include preview pictures and short descriptions of the results where available.
- Tag lines
- On the German Wikipedia, an article's description from WikiData is adopted as tag line below the page title.
- Time of last change
- Registration date
Perguntas e respostas
If you have a question not answered by the page – please feel free to use the talk page to raise them.
What do I get when I install MobileFrontend?
Minerva works without MobileFrontend but installing MobileFrontend will provide several enhancements – notably reference and red link pop-up drawers, and a mobile optimized search and custom editor. These optimizations will apply to the desktop and mobile version. Currently it is not possible to disable the mobile view link but patches to that effect will gladly be accepted!
|Este tema está a ser utilizado em um ou mais projetos da Wikimedia. Isso provavelmente significa que a tema é estável e funciona bem o suficiente para ser usada por esses sites de alto tráfego. Procure o nome desta tema nos arquivos de configuração CommonSettings.php e InitialiseSettings.php da Wikimedia para ver onde está instalado. Uma lista completa das temas instaladas em um determinado wiki pode ser vista na página Special:Version do wiki.|