이 문서는 DiscussionTools를 사용하는 위키백과 사용자들을 위한 도움말입니다.
Links are added after each comment for posting quick replies to existing discussions.
- At the end of each signed message, there will be a link.Click that link to reply to the message.
- A box will open. Your message will be placed where the box is located.
- Type your reply in the box. Your signature and the date will be added to your reply automatically.
- When you are ready to post your reply, click the button.
- You can switch between visual and wikitext source editing modes.
- In the wikitext source mode, a live preview shows what your message will look like while you are typing it.
- In both the source and visual modes, you can use keyboard shortcuts to make links, to @-mention the person you're replying to, and to add character formatting.
- If someone else posts a comment in the same section while you are typing your own comment, it will alert you. Click to see the new comment.If you have already typed part of your comment, it will try to keep your comment. Restoring your comment is sometimes slow on large pages.
- As of 2022, this tool does not work with multi-line templates or wikitext codes that must be placed at the start of a line (e.g., wikitext table syntax). You will not be able to switch to visual mode if your comment contains this syntax. See reply tool visual mode limitations.
- The tool will only show on:
- Pages in talk namespaces
- Pages in namespaces which have been configured to show the 'add signature' tool (
$wgExtraSignatureNamespaces). For most Wikimedia wikis this is the project and help namespaces.
- Pages which have manually added the 새 주제 button using
- The reply tool is visible when it detects a link to a user account and a timestamp on the same line. Some custom signatures will not be detected. See Why can't I reply to this comment?.
새 주제 기능
The new topic tool starts a new discussion topic on the page. The features and limitations are very similar to the features and limitations of the reply tool. Complex formatting, such as tables, is allowed.
Starting a new topic
- At the top of the page, click the "새 주제" tab.
- A box will open at the end of the page. Your message will be placed where the box is located.
- Type a subject heading in the box, where it says "주제". A subject heading is required.
- Type your message in the big box. Your signature and the date will be added to the end of your message automatically.
- When you are ready to post your message, click the button.
This option provides the reply tool and the new topic tool on the mobile web site. It offers automatic signing.
The comment box shows vertical placement of your comment. It does not show horizontal placement ("indentation"). This is because many mobile screens are narrow.
The topic subscriptions feature adds a link to 구독 at the end of the discussion section headings. Click the 구독 link to receive notifications if and when new comments are added to that section in the future.
You can enable automatic topic subscriptions in 환경 설정 → 토론 문서. If you begin a new discussion or post a comment in a discussion, you will automatically be subscribed to that discussion.
After you have subscribed to this section, there will be an 구독 해지 link. Click that to stop receiving notifications about new comments in that section.
You can also elect to be automatically subscribed to any discussion you start or comment in by visiting 환경 설정 → 토론 문서 and enabling the 자동으로 주제를 구독 setting. Only edits made with the reply and new topic tools will cause you to be automatically subscribed.
You can see a list of your subscriptions at Special:TopicSubscriptions. You can unsubscribe from topics on that page, too.
- Notifications are based on the first comment and its timestamp. Changes to the section heading do not affect the subscription.
- You can only subscribe to a ==Level 2 section==.
- You will receive notifications about new comments regardless of the editing interface used to post them.
- Subscriptions will remain intact even when conversations are moved to other pages or the section heading changes.
- You can read technical information at Extension:DiscussionTools/How it works#Notifications.
Information and appearance
Discussion pages will show additional information about each section. Discussion pages will not look the same as article pages, to help newcomers recognize them as places for talking to other users.
This feature adds new information about:
- the number of users and the number of comments in each topic and how old the most recent comment is – at the top of each ==section heading==
- the most recent comment on the page – at the top of the page
- the number of comments in each thread – in the Table of Contents (Vector 2022 skin only)
This feature also changes the appearance of the talk pages, particularly for ==Level 2== section headings.
You can turn off this feature in Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-editing-discussion. Look for "토론 활동 표시".