Gerrit is the website where Wikimedia hosts all its Git repositories, and reviews changes proposed to those repositories. Before change requests are merged in Gerrit, each change is reviewed to ensure they meet standards of security, quality, and coding style. Anyone is welcome to create an account and leave review comments on changes. The special rights to merge or reject changes is reserved to maintainers.
If you are a new to software development and are unsure where to contribute, read New Developers. If you've decide you want to contribute to MediaWiki core or an extension, read Como tornar-se num hacker do MediaWiki to learn where to find tasks for you and how to set up a local development environment.
If you are an experienced developer familiar with MediaWiki but new to its software development, visit Portal dos Programadores.
Submit your first patch
Transferir código sem uma conta Gerrit
Improve future patches
Para revisores de código
Para proprietários / administração de projeto
- Gerrit/New repositories - Como criar um novo projeto no Gerrit
- Gerrit/Privilege policy - How to become the owner of a project in Gerrit, Development policy for reviewers with merging rights in Gerrit
- Gerrit/Inactive projects - Guidelines how to handle inactive projects
- Gerrit/L10n-bot - How to add translatewiki.net integration translation updates
- Cross-repo dependencies
- List of the public Gerrit projects
- Technical information about Wikimedia's Gerrit installation
- problemas com Gerrit
- Wikimedia Gerrit Patch Uploader
- Official Gerrit manual
- Gerrit test instance
- Gerrit replica