출시 상태: 안정
|설명||Provides a syntax-highlighting code editor for site & user JS, CSS and Lua pages, integrating with advanced edit toolbar|
|호환성 정책||Snapshots releases along with MediaWiki. Master is not backwards compatible.|
|라이선스||GPL-2.0-or-later AND BSD-3-Clause|
|CodeEditor 확장 기능 번역 (translatewiki.net에서 가능한 경우)|
|이슈||미해결 작업 · 버그 보고|
It provides the following features:
- tab key produces tab indents (since 1.22), soft indents before.
- indent/unindent selection with Tab/Shift-Tab keys
- Pair-matching for parenthesis, braces and square brackets
- Vagrant를 사용하고 있는 경우에는,
vagrant roles enable codeeditor --provision로 설치해주세요
- 수동 설치
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- 아래의 코드를 LocalSettings.php의 말미에 추가합니다:
wfLoadExtension( 'CodeEditor' ); $wgDefaultUserOptions['usebetatoolbar'] = 1; // user option provided by WikiEditor extension
- Configure as required.
- 완료 – 위키의 ‘Special:Version’에 이동해서, 확장기능이 올바르게 설치된 것을 확인합니다.
$wgCodeEditorEnableCore = false;(기본값은 "true")
- To use this extension for Scribunto, i.e. in the module namespace set
$wgScribuntoUseCodeEditor = false;(기본값은 "false")
It is possible to change the configuration of the ACE editor, by hooking into the MediaWiki JS hook (i.e.
mw.hook( 'codeEditor.configure' ).add( ... )).
The argument passed to your hook will be an ACE editor session.
이 페이지 문서는 오래되었습니다.
I've been integrating CodeEditor into the pluggable portions of 확장기능:WikiEditor as prep for Future editor work, since we'll want to be able to extend it to edit things that aren't plain wikitext, which'll need some changes to the toolbar setup and whatnot. JS/CSS here still return plain text in the end, making it an easier intermediate project. --brion 00:26, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
- special char insertions work, including quote pairs to surround text
- basic formatting insertions work, including link dialogs
- search/replace dialog works
- ace's built-in search/replace UI also triggers from keyboard commands, still need to disable them! (onCommandKey)
- multi-line formatting doesn't apply correctly (but really should that apply here? :)
- remove toolbar buttons that don't apply (formatting, syntax help?)
- add toolbar buttons that are more directly useful
- insertion helpers for common keywords or code bits
- help reference to MW JS API reference, JS & CSS specs/documentation
이 페이지 문서는 오래되었습니다.
- accessibility: tab/shift-tab are overridden. is there a consistent alternative for keyboard-reliant users?
- accessibility: accesskey on the original textarea needs to be moved over or otherwise handled
- scrollbar initializes too wide; need to trigger resize check after that's filled (maybe fixed?)
- cursor/scroll position not maintained over previews/show changes
While this extension is licensed GNU General Public License v2.0 or later (GPL-2.0+) it makes use of the Ace editor software which is licensed BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License (BSD-3-Clause).
|This extension is being used on one or more Wikimedia projects. This probably means that the extension is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this extension's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the extensions installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|