- Requested user-rights: Administrator.
I am a Mediawiki Developer and have developed two extensions (see contribs) and I understand that developing extensions is one of the qualifications for sysop. I have been active on MediaWiki.org for some time (specifically the help desk and anti vandalism) and I think that the ability to delete vandalism will help out a lot. Thanks everyone! Examknow (Lets Chat) 21:21, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose - Developing extensions does not require admin rights, and while additional help in spam/vandalism management is always helpful, I read your editing and other activities as primarily focused on developing a justification for your desired authority rather than activities you are doing as goals in themselves which are hindered by lack of admin rights. --Clump (talk) 20:16, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Clump: I was not saying that I required it for developing extensions and while my two other requests may make me seem power hungry I assure you that that is not the case. It is more I would just prefer to be able to block a persistent vandal without having to request it from an admin or be able to speedily delete a vandal page rather than tagging it and waiting for action. --Examknow (Lets Chat) 21:47, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose - I don't typically support for adminship users who are CU-blocked on the English Wikipedia. Vermont (talk) 02:09, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose I don't see the en.wiki block as an issue, but you don't have much edits here (see contributions) and aren't even autopatrolled. I suggest you continue with your anti-vandalism work and then reapply. Leaderboard (talk) 09:47, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
- Not done. not only is the user blocked for sock-puppetry there but they are blocked from editing their talk page --Krenair (talk • contribs) 04:09, 4 May 2019 (UTC)