Hi we generally don't have user's personal categories here, and the title is really weird. Do you really need it? Max Semenik 01:46, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Max, please delete the category - it seemed like a good idea until I created it. :) Zakgreant 03:37, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
|Beware of banner blindness :) (I almost missed your note in Manual:$wgDBname because of it) -- RobLa-WMF 16:12, 8 October 2010 (UTC)|
- hah! fair enough. i'll put it into the ordinary flow of things. :) Zakgreant 16:57, 8 October 2010 (UTC)
This was deleted because you don't have a local account. What about logging in there? ;-) --Nemo 17:09, 10 October 2010 (UTC)
Lovely user page!Edit
- Thanks Sj! Zakgreant 16:50, 20 October 2010 (UTC)
Notice: Admin activity reviewEdit
I hope that this message finds you well.
I am writing to inform you that you may lose your adminship (and other advanced permissions) on mediawiki.org because of inactivity.
A policy regarding the removal of advanced permissions (e.g.: administrator, bureaucrat, interface-admin, etc.) was adopted by community consensus in 2013. While initially that policy did not apply to this site, the mediawiki.org community decided in August 2020 to opt-in.
You are being notified because we have identified that your account meets the inactivity criteria stated in the policy: no edits and no administrative log actions for the last 2 years.
- If you want to keep your advanced permissions, you should inform the community (at Project:Current issues) about the fact that the stewards have sent you this information about your inactivity. A community notice about this process has been also posted on said page. If the community has a discussion about it and then wants you to keep your advanced permissions, please contact the stewards at the stewards noticeboard, and link to the discussion of the local community, where they express their wish for you to continue to maintain your advanced permissions.
- If you wish to resign your advanced permissions, you may do so by filing a request for removal on Meta-Wiki.
- If there is no response at all on one month after this notification, the stewards will proceed to remove your advanced permissions without further notice.
In ambiguous cases, stewards will evaluate the responses and will refer a decision back to the local community for their comment and review.
If you have any questions, please let me know or feel free to message us at the stewards. If you feel we've made a mistake and your account is active, we'd also appreciate to let us know, and please accept our apologies.