A few questions for youEdit
Hi there! Because you are a proud member of the community taskforce for the visual editor, I'm sending you this short questionnaire so that we can learn how to improve existing resources and about different ways to build and share community knowledge. Thanks for participating! I'll come back here to collect your answers on September 9th. I'll collate answers on the taskforce talk page. Talk to you soon, --Elitre (WMF) (talk) 17:52, 31 August 2016 (UTC)
PS: If for any reason you'd like to provide your answers privately, just send me an email instead.
- Ciao Erica, thank you for your message!
- Was the existing documentation about how to adapt the visual editor to your context useful to you?
- I am sorry but I think that I have never used this documentation.
- Do you have ideas about how to improve or expand it? (Note it has been changed recently, here's what it looked like before.)
- What is your preferred format to learn about something or about how to get things done? Feel free to list tools or other resources, even if they aren't being used currently on our sites.
- I think it is "newsy" texts such as the VE newsletter.
- What is the one thing related to adapting the visual editor which is not explained well anywhere and you're still struggling to learn more about?
- Making templates VE-accessible.
- Did you create additional documentation/resources to help yourself and others? Like user guides, how-to/instruction pages, etc.? If so, please provide links.
- No, I don't think so.
- Did somebody else from WMF or your community assist you with the visual editor community work you did so far? Please list names and the ways they provided support (like, Alice sent me an email to explain how to do X). Please, add community members' names to the taskforce list if they are not there yet.
Run a quick test for me?Edit
Could you test the latest version of the Reply tool on the Beta Cluster? The instructions are at Talk pages project/replying/prototype testing#Reply tool version 2.0. It probably takes as much time to read the directions as to run the test. Click on https://w.wiki/RZf to post your feedback. (That link is a little slow for me, but it loads the list of questions.) Thanks, Whatamidoing (WMF) (talk) 02:02, 1 June 2020 (UTC)