You can find my global user page on meta. I can also be found under the same name on on wikitech. Here, I mainly focus on pages in the API namespace, MediaWiki core technical documentation, my own extensions, as well as some translations to Dutch. Oh, and I patrol Special:RecentChanges very frequently, so spammers, vandals, and malicious editors beware!
I consider myself to have a fair knowledge of MediaWiki (core) and its extensions, mostly on the back-end. Most of the time I can either help you or point you to the relevant documentation, so if you have a question, feel free to ask me!
Extensions I have created
Extension:PageLanguageApi(archived, superseded by 1.29 built-in functionality)
Extensions I contributed to
Subpages on this wiki
- Mainframe98/Bundled Extensions
- Mainframe98/Extension release checklist
- Mainframe98/Flow move test
- Mainframe98/Flow move test/Archive 1
- Mainframe98/Pages to be marked for translation
- Mainframe98/To Do
- Mainframe98/Vagrant on Windows
- Mainframe98/Wiki Family
- Mainframe98/Wiki Family/Example
Talk sub pages
- Compare current revision of VisualEditor:Test to original
- Reset VisualEditor:Test
- Reset Project:Sandbox
- Compare current revision of Project talk:Sandbox to original
- Reset Project talk:Sandbox
Pages I keep losing track of
Things that are just too good not to put here
[17:40] <mainframe98> tgr: If it's in core, then I suppose it won't do much harm in an extension. Thank you! [17:40] <CFisch_WMDE> :-D [17:41] <CFisch_WMDE> That's a quite useful excuse! "If it's done in core, it won't do much harm in an extension!" :-D
This is a MediaWiki.org user page.
If you find this page on any site other than MediaWiki.org, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than MediaWiki.org itself. The original page is located at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Mainframe98.