This page is obsolete. It is being retained for archival purposes. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on any information on this page.
Check all the details about this round at the program page.
- September 12, 2014: participating organizations are announced
- September 12 – October 22, 2014: applicants need to get in touch with at least one project and make a contribution to it.
- September 22, 2014: application system opens; all participants need to sign in as candidates or mentors at https://opw.gnome.org/ (documentation for mentors)
- October 22, 2014: application deadline at 7pm UTC
- November 12, 2014: accepted participants announced at 7pm UTC
- December 9, 2014 - March 9, 2015: internship period
Instructions for interns and mentors:
- Check the lessons learned.
- Join https://phabricator.wikimedia.org and request to your mentors or the org admins to invite you to the OPW-9 project.
- Request a new Phabricator project.