|참고: 이 문서를 편집하면, CC0에 따라 당신의 기여를 배포하는 데 동의한 것으로 간주됩니다. 자세한 내용은 퍼블릭 도메인 도움말 문서를 보십시오.
The way permissions are set-up on different wikis can vary, but the default MediaWiki installation has several different permissions available; most notably the sysop and bureaucrat permissions.
By default MediaWiki provides extra functionality to a group of trusted users called 'sysops' (or known more generally as 'administrators'). Most of the time this should go largely unnoticed by the normal users of a wiki community. Everyone can get involved in editing pages, and even undertaking drastic reorganization of the wiki. The extra powers of a sysop user are intended for use in settling disputes and preventing repeated vandalism.
누가 관리자인지는 Special:ListUsers/sysop에서 확인할 수 있습니다.
관리자는 뭘 할 수 있습니까?
There are a number of extra features available to sysops. The key ones are as follows:
- Protecting and unprotecting pages, and editing protected pages
- 'Protecting' a page prevents normal users from editing the page at all. There are several reasons why a particular page might be protected. 관리자에 대한 정보 제공은 Help:보호 문서을 참고하세요. 관리자에 대한 정보 제공은 Help:Protecting and unprotecting pages을 참고하세요.
- Deleting pages, and undeleting.
- A page can be deleted semi-permanently, such that it is no longer available (even in the page histories) for normal users. Normal users do not have this power. 관리자들에 대한 정보 제공은 Help:Sysop deleting and undeleting를 참고하세요.
- Blocking a user or IP address, and unblocking them.
- Users can be blocked from the wiki. This is a useful way of keeping out persistent vandals. Users are identified by their registered user name, or by IP address, and can be blocked permanently, or just short length of time to give them a "cooling off" period. 도움말:사용자 차단하기을 참고하세요.
- Patrolling, and seeing patrolled edits.
- This is a way of coordinating with other sysops, to ensure that every edit of the wiki has been checked over by a trusted user. 도움말:편집 점검하기을 참고하세요.
Another level of permissions within a default MediaWiki set-up, is the 'bureaucrat' group.
The main thing a bureaucrat can do, which 'sysop' cannot, is promote users to be sysops (and demote sysops to normal users).
Help:User rights and groups을 참고하세요.