Release status: beta
|Description||Tracks user page hits from Special:Wiretap|
|Author(s)||James Montalvo (Jamesmontalvo3talk)|
|Latest version||0.1 (2013-11-09)|
The Wiretap extension allows users to track the usage of the wiki from Special:Wiretap. It will display the pages hits by users in reverse chronological order. It is heavily based on Extension:UserPageViewTracker, but records each individual hit instead of counting number of hits. Additionally, it tracks the referring page for each hit, so you can see how each user got to the page. Also, it tracks hits to the Special:Wiretap page itself, so all snooping is being tracked.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Run the update script which will automatically create the necessary database tables that this extension needs.
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- Extension:UserPageViewTracker (Wiretap is heavily based on this extension)