Release status: stable
|Tracks user page hits from Special:UserPageViewTracker
|Kimon Andreou (Kimontalk)
|GNU General Public License 3.0 only
|19 (Ranked 133rd)
|Translate the UserPageViewTracker extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
The UserPageViewTracker extension allows users to track the usage of the wiki from Special:UserPageViewTracker. It will display the pages visited per users, number of visits, and date of the last visit.
Every time a user visits a page, a table in the database gets updated with the hit count for the user on that page. In other words, for every page-user combination, there is a hit count.
The special page displays this information and allows the filtering of users to either include only or exclude. A list of users can be provided by using the pipe symbol (|) as a delimiter.
- Download and move the extracted
UserPageViewTrackerfolder to your
Developers and code contributors should install the extension from Git instead, using:
git clone https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/mediawiki/extensions/UserPageViewTracker
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
wfLoadExtension( 'UserPageViewTracker' );
- Run the update script which will automatically create the necessary database tables that this extension needs.
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Bug reports and feature requests edit
Use the talk page. Do not use Wikimedia Phabricator.
See also edit
- Extension:Wiretap - Based on this extension
|This extension is included in the following wiki farms/hosts and/or packages: