A barnstar for you!Edit
|The Technical Barnstar|
|Thank you for filing the bug report regarding inputbox. Dmitry.Kolosov (talk) 09:41, 8 April 2014 (UTC)|
Inspiring MediaWiki promoterEdit
Thank you, I loved reading your last mediawiki-l messages, mainly for the part «And they were all scared of the wiki but couldn't believe how easy it was once they started». I've pasted it at Extension:Translate#Testimonials for now, we'll see how to organise such stories better. I found  but it would be wonderful if you could write a blog post about your experience; we can try and get it published where you prefer. :) --Nemo 12:37, 7 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hi Nemo, thanks for the kind words. Sure, I will work on a blog post about our experiences. I need to do an update for our community anyway. Wherever you think it will have the greatest impact, multiple places might be better too. The Translate extension is a really awesome tool! Anything to help and I think a testimonials section is a great start. Admittedly, I was a little scared kicking everything off. The international Joomla! community has been great and their desire for localised docs is unwavering. Hutchy68 (talk) 22:01, 7 June 2014 (UTC)
Bug Report for Pivot SkinEdit
Hello Hutchy, I installed Pivot skin but seem to be having issues with search for page, this error is triggered, (the requested URL /w/index.php was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.) I'd like to report this issue in a bug tracker, can you link me to your bug tracking area so I can receive some assistance, thanks Hutchy! John John Morris (talk) 04:53, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks for reporting this John! I just published a release of v1.0.5 to address it. Just never replaced the hard set path to the search function when developing. The additional error of a 404 means you don't have an ErrorDocument in your public html root folder. I'll have to make sure we have where to report bugs published somewhere too. For reference you can report bugs for Pivot here. Thanks again. --Hutchy68 (talk) 09:25, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
- Awesome, thanks for the quick reply and thanks for the link to bug tracker. I hope I did not intrude on your talk space here too much talking about bugs. So I love Pivot, you'll have to set up a donation page for the folks who want to buy you a beer. Thanks again Hutchy!John Morris (talk) 12:29, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
- Update, I just loaded the new release, and all is working smoothly, thanks again.John Morris (talk) 12:34, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
- Hutch, you don't need to update your bugs link, I found it, it's on the "Project Page" as you linked at Skin:Pivot page. John Morris (talk) 13:49, 4 May 2017 (UTC)
I would like to modify the sidebar because in the original skin i did
I dont want: Upload file,special pages,links etc on that bar and I would like to remove them or hide..Please help me!
2) I would like to remove the icons from facebook,twitter,etc.
3) I cannot use CSS.
Logo in the pivot skinEdit
I am using your pivot skin at https://wiki.cogneon.de and I‘m happy with it :) Instead of having the name „Copedia“ in the header I would like to have N image there. Is this possible?
Experienced user to modify skin for a site?Edit
- What exactly are you looking for? Is there a budget? I might have the time to help. Hutchy68 (talk) 15:38, 23 July 2018 (UTC)
I apologize; I missed checking the page this week. VERY happy to hear you might be able to help. Happily, there is a budget, I have some screen shots of the direction they want, and I would be eternally grateful. Can I get details to you by email? Bevenson (talk) 16:51, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
Bridging MediaWiki with JoomlaEdit
Hi Hutchy, do you know of any extension that bridges MediaWiki with Joomla. So far I found AuthJoomla2 but this one is abandoned with no source code available. Perhaps there is another extenion what my do the job. If I am not mistaken you are attending to a Joomla related wiki. That's why I am asking. Cheers --[[kgh]] (talk) 13:40, 20 June 2019 (UTC)
- Sorry, no. Joomla has some mediawiki classes, some of which are used to output help pages on Joomla Admin side of site. --Hutchy68 (talk) 23:37, 23 August 2019 (UTC)