Joined 27 October 2006
Daniel Friesen also known as Dantman or Nadir Seen Fire.
Daniel Friesen is currently employed by Redwerks, and can do big projects, skinning, and other jobs professionally through his employer.
- Extension Ideas - old
- Code Ideas - Ideas
- Skinning system - Plans/proposal
- Analytics integration - Tips, howto
- Search system - Plans/proposal
- Interwiki improvement - Plans/proposal
- Abstract query language - Idea
- Page output branch - Branch project
- Post to social media feeds - Notes after reading the project whitepaper.
- Anti-skin - A null skin idea.
- Output Metadata - API ideas for support of Microdata and RDFa.
- Formal template system - A self contained fully featured formal system for templates.
- Abstract Revision System - A revision storage system not tied to our page/title system that can be utilized by extensions.
- Server Config Notes - Notes from installation and configuration testing of different webservers.
- ResourceLoader CSS Extensions - Extensions to CSS within ResourceLoader and perhaps even inline css.
- Anti-spam system - Idea for a machine-learning based anti-spam system.
- JS Libraries
- I've actually coded many more than this, but I have a tendency to only put a few ones here. *cough* This is out of date too.
- Extension:RudeProxyBlock - I don't really use it myself, but someone wanted me to code it for them.
- Extension:C Style Wiki Includes - This one was a little bit of a gag, but it does have some interesting semi-practical use actually. Plus for an include extension it's fairly well coded.
- Extension:WikiCategoryTagCloud - Annoying, this was never supposed to be put up here on MW.org. Then it was put here as a cache... Jeez, You're not supposed to edit a friggin page cache as if it was an article.
- Extension:WikiVid - Under Development, but near complete. I'll need to move some of the help stuff out from my local development wiki.
- Extension:NoBogusUserpages - I just saw a question in the MediaWiki-l mailing list, and decided to code an extension to make it work.
- Some other extensions are located in Category:Extensions migrated from Wiki-Tools.