Latest comment: 10 years ago by Nemo bis in topic Apparent bugs
Return to "Extension Matrix/Hooks" page.
- Some hooks are attributed to extensions that just have their name in the code somewhere, e.g. "Debug" or "userCan" with
- Hooks with colons are probably not recognized yet, e.g. User::mailPasswordInternal (CheckUser et al.).
- Some hooks are not found, e.g. ContactForm, ContactFormBeforeMessage.
In this edit, it looks like it wrongly dropped MakeGlobalVariablesScript and ContributionsLineEnding. It was present in the three commits surrounding (9, 10, 11) January 10.
It also dropped EditPage::showEditForm:fields, EditPage::attemptSave, and ContribsPager::reallyDoQuery, ProtectionForm::buildForm, and ProtectionForm::save, which seems to be a known bug.
This a great idea, but I'm not sure it should be running with this many bugs. Superm401 - Talk 21:17, 11 January 2013 (UTC)
- Nothing it added (ApiMain, Debug, GetIP, ParserTestTables, User) is actually a hook either, AFAICT. Some, like GetIP, ParserTestTables, are no even present in master as a raw text grep. Superm401 - Talk 21:40, 11 January 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, it's still quite hacky. The code for the list is at User:Alterego/ExtensionMatrix/Source_code#Extension_Matrix_Hooks_Source for review. Nemo 01:51, 13 January 2013 (UTC)