Thursday, December 26, 2013 @ 20:45 UTCEdit
- Pushed updated Parsoid config to fix broken support for wikis with "-" in their prefix (ex: nds-nl and others).
Thursday, December 19, 2013 @ 00:10 UTCEdit
- Pushed updated Parsoid config to add support for tyv and min wikipedias.
Monday, December 16, 2013 @ 13:00-14:00 PST Deployed 7684df12Edit
- Fix for production crashers (bug 58355).
- Fix for indent-pre parsing in the presence of block tags.
- Support for per-wiki API proxies (bug 51273).
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 @ 13:00-14:00 PST Deployed abc4f426Edit
- Fix for broken HTML-pre serialization that lost newlines after opening <pre> tag in some cases.
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 around 10 am PSTEdit
- Reverted Parsoid cluster to node 0.8 after discovering memory leaks in production
Monday, December 9, 2013 @ 15:00-16:00 PSTEdit
- Upgraded Parsoid cluster to node 0.10 after running it in round-trip testing without issues since last week (and for months locally)
- Configured Parsoid to use api.svc.eqiad.wmnet directly rather than going through the Varnishes (bugzilla:51273)
Monday, December 9, 2013 @ 13:00-14:00 PST Deployed 31910075Edit
- Fixes to HTML and Indent-Pre handling ( bug 50906, bug 57276)
- Serialization improvements
- Additional tweaks to the DOMDiff algorithm
- Tweaks to newline separator handling to minimize dirty diffs
- URL link parenthesis heuristic (bug 58054)
- Performance: Added API proxy configuration to bypass caching layers in front of Mediawiki API (bug 51273) (Config change deployed, but proxy not yet enabled)
- Changed default thumbnail size to 220px (matching WMF site defaults, bug 50523)
- Add Wiktionary as /enwiktionary/, /dewiktionary/ etc (bug 58212)
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 @ 13:00-14:00 PST Deployed 0ac82a28Edit
- Fix for crasher that was filling up production log (bug 57707)
- Enable gzip compression support (bug 56282)
- Handle page names starting with a slash (bug 56691)
- Serialize new headings with spaces around '=' char (bug 51744)
- Initial support for time/data/mark HTML5 elts (bug 54438)
- ISBN links now assigned mw:ExtLink type to conform to Parsoid DOM Spec
- A bunch of fixes to the selective serializer
- Improvements to DOMDiff algorithm
- Bug-fixes in nowiki escaping before/after linktrails/prefixes (bug 57854)
- Parse attributes in a case-insensitive manner (bug 57251)
- A bunch of other assorted fixes (bug 56280, bug 57618, bug 57416, bug 57694, bug 57650)
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 @ 13:00-14:00 PST Deployed 20c6afe7Edit
- (bug 56983) Correctly serialize magic words added on client
- Various DSR fixes (suppress spurious warnings, fix errors)
- Bug parsing indent-pres following a html-pre
Monday, November 18, 2013 @ 13:00-14:00 PST Deployed fd3d6dcEdit
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 @ 13:00–14:00 PST: Deployed be03c28Edit
- Improvements to image option parsing, DOM diffing and Wikitext escaping
Thursday, November 7, 2013: Deployed 67fca5bEdit
- DOM spec clean-up (delayed deploy for VE compat)
- A lot of fixes and performance improvements