MediaWiki 1.25 is an obsolete release of MediaWiki.
모든 바뀜의 목록을 찾아보려면 $relnotes를 참고하세요.
이것은 점점 증가하고 있는 "wmf-"를 통해 2014년 9월 25일부터 위키미디어 재단의 모든 위키에 보급되고 있습니다.
1.25.0 안정 버전은 2015년 5월 27일 경에 출시될 것으로 예상되고 있습니다.
A 1.25.1 tarball was released shortly afterwards due to a JSON syntax error in the ConfirmEdit extension.
It features over 2200 changes from over 140 developers, as well as the work of many translators.
Download the latest release or checkout the
REL1_25 branch in Git to follow this release.
Templates that add icons to the top right corner of the page (and more) can be updated to use the new page status indicators feature.
최근 개선 내역
MediaWiki now uses by default the extended watchlist and so called enhanced recent changes (preference "최근 바뀜과 주시문서 목록의 문서별 그룹 바뀜"), which also received several improvements in MediaWiki 1.24 and 1.25 (작업 T37785).
This means that Special:RecentChanges and Special:Watchlist show all the changes to each page in a given day, sorted by page rather than chronologically. Changes to each page are collapsed by default and a compact overview is shown, with links to collated diffs and counts of each user's actions. Full activity for an individual page can then be shown with a single click.
While editing, you're not sure what a wikitext syntax will produce? That's no longer a problem, now that live preview is no longer experimental. By enabling the feature in your preferences, MediaWiki will display the effect of your edits without fully reloading the page, so that you can quickly correct any mistake.
The import tool is now much easier to use on content from a wiki which has different namespaces than yours (e.g. because it's in another language).
조회수 기능 제거 MediaWiki no longer includes hit counters in core, following a request for comment, which means that Special:PopularPages and the "Most Viewed Pages" section of Special:Statistics are now removed. The hit numbers, which occurred until the 1.25 upgrade was installed, will still be kept in the database, but they will no longer be updated. If you want to continue using this functionality: It has been re-implemented into Extension:HitCounters.
Logging and gender
Continuing the work in MediaWiki 1.18 and 1.19, multiple log types of Special:Log have been migrated to the new logging system, which allows full internationalization including word order and grammatical gender. The migration continues. See 작업 T26620 for a list.
다음의 지역이 추가되었습니다.
- 서부 발로치어
- 코이야보로 세니어
미디어위키 관리자를 위한 개선 사항 안내
최근 변경 사항
- PHP 5.3.3 or newer is now required to run MediaWiki (up from PHP 5.3.2).
- The legacy skinning system, that uses skin autodiscovery, has been removed (deprecated since 1.23) in favor of the skin registration system. This skinning system has been available, with some minor changes, since MediaWiki 1.12.
- The OpenSearchXml extension was merged into MediaWiki core. If you have it installed, you should undeploy it.
- Users installing from git will now need to fetch external libraries. More details are available below in #External libraries.
- Special:Cite was moved out of the Cite extension and into a separate CiteThisPage repository.
require_once "$IP/extensions/Cite/SpecialCite.php";should be replaced by
wfLoadExtension( 'CiteThisPage' );
- If you do not keep your extensions or skins inside the default location (
$IP/skins), see #Changes to extension loading below.
- #Hit counters removed
환경 설정 변경 내역
More configuration defaults have been flipped, to reduce the strain needed by most administrators to get a sensibly-configured install. See the full release notes for details.
API 변경 내역
A large amount of time was spent cleaning up the API, making the output saner, and friendlier for new developers to use. The following breaking changes are included in 1.25:
- Backlinks, imageusage, and embeddedin as prop modules
- Warnings will be sent if no continuation parameter is passed
- API help overhaul (see below)
- Breaking change in generator=search
- Deprecation of list=deletedrevs, and a minor BREAKING CHANGE for action=query revids=
- BREAKING CHANGE: Title-part parameters will no longer silently break on the '#' character
- BREAKING CHANGE: list=search redirecttitle is no longer an object
- Reminder: Breaking change to API continuation planned for 1.26
The API documentation was overhauled to use internationalized messages, a prettier format, and be easier to navigate. The help can be embedded or linked to in wiki pages by transcluding Special:ApiHelp. For those who preferred being able to see all documentation in one page, you can use recursivesubmodules=1.
API responses in
php have a more sensible data layout if clients specify a new
formatversion=2 parameter in requests (작업 T76728). If you do not specify this, API responses should be backwards-compatible, but in some cases developers of API modules will need to update their extension to ensure this. All extensions that are developed in Wikimedia Gerrit have been updated in 1.25 to ensure backwards compatibility. More details are in API:JSON version 2 and the generated API help for
user_newtalk.user_idto an unsigned integer
- Increase the length for various comment and reason fields to prepare for increasing the edit summary length
Changes to extension loading
To work towards a proper configuration database, we are changing the way extensions and skins are registered with MediaWiki. Extensions and skins can now move their metadata into extension.json or skin.json, and use
wfLoadExtension( 'FooBar' ); or
wfLoadSkin( 'FooBar' ); to load those that support it. All extensions and skins bundled with the tarball support this. The old style of loading by
require_once "$IP/extensions/FooBar/FooBar.php"; will continue to be supported for backwards-compatibility.
If you do not keep your extensions or skins inside the default location (
$IP/skins), you will need to set
$wgExtensionDirectory for extensions, and the poorly named
$wgStyleDirectory for skins.
Developer documentation on how to migrate extensions can be found at extension registration.
Less invasive profiling
The entire profiling system has been overhauled to be more flexible and less invasive using the xhprof extension. Manual
wfProfileOut function calls are no longer needed and should be removed. See Manual:Profiling for an overview of the new options and how to update your
As part of the Library infrastructure for MediaWiki project, MediaWiki core now uses composer for managing external dependencies instead of copying the files into our code repo, such as CSSJanus and lessphp. In addition, libraries not specific to MediaWiki that were originally written for MediaWiki, such as the CDB library, were moved out into their own repos.
The tarball will contain these dependencies and the upgrade process for tarball users should stay the same. Users who have cloned from git will need to follow the instructions at Download from Git#Fetch external libraries. Installed libraries will be displayed upon Special:Version in their own section.
Better support for composer-managed extensions
composer.json was previously used for composer-managed extensions, but it is now used for managing dependencies of MediaWiki core. After discussions regarding this issue, a composer-merge-plugin was developed so sysadmins could specify their dependencies in a
composer.local.json. More documentation is available at Composer/For extensions.
1.25 버전의 출시 스케줄은 다음과 같다.
|1.25.1||2015-05-25; fixes bugs in QuestyCaptcha and ReCaptcha that are bundled with 1.25.0.|
- MediaWiki 1.25/Roadmap
- MediaWiki 1.25/de
- MediaWiki 1.25/de-formal
- MediaWiki 1.25/en
- MediaWiki 1.25/es
- MediaWiki 1.25/fr
- MediaWiki 1.25/he
- MediaWiki 1.25/hu
- MediaWiki 1.25/ja
- MediaWiki 1.25/ko
- MediaWiki 1.25/lb
- MediaWiki 1.25/pt
- MediaWiki 1.25/pt-br
- MediaWiki 1.25/ru
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf1
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf1/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf10
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf10/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf11
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf11/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf12
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf12/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf13
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf13/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf14
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf14/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf15
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf15/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf16
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf16/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf17
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf17/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf18
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf18/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf19
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf19/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf2
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf2/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf20
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf20/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf21
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf21/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf22
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf22/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf23
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf23/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf24
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf24/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf3
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf3/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf4
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf4/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf5
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf5/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf6
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf6/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf7
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf7/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf8
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf8/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf9
- MediaWiki 1.25/wmf9/Changelog
- MediaWiki 1.25/zh