|Avisu: Al editar esta páxina, aceutes distribuir la to collaboración baxo llicencia CC0. Llei les Páxines d'ayuda de Dominiu públicu pa más información.
|Create a new notification|
Dalgunes d'estes notificaciones van tar inactives de mou predetermináu o nun tarán disponibles na wiki. Si desees activar dalguna d'estes notificaciones (o desactivales), puedes faelo nes preferencies como s'indica más abaxo.
Special:DisplayNotificationsConfiguration special page will let you know which notifications are available on your wiki and how they are configured.
Mensaxes na páxina d'alderique
Received when a message is left on your user talk page.
- Primary information: Message title.
- Secondary information:
- in case of a new message: who left the message, and on which page. Links directly to the message.
- in case of a reply: who replied to the message, and on which page. Links directly to the section title, or, with Flow, to the message itself.
- in case of multiple new messages or multiples replies, messages may be grouped ("six new messages on [that page]").
- Details: link to the user page of the last user who left you a message for that group.
This notification replaces the orange bar that used to appear, but you can setup your preferences to have the orange bar.
Enllaces a páxina
Received when a new link is made to a page you created.
- Primary information: The page that you created, and where it was linked from. Links to the page that has the new link.
- Details: link to "What links here" page for the targeted page.
You can mute these notifications for individual pages, either:
Received when your edits are undone or rolled back.
- Primary information: Who reverted you, and where. Links to the diff.
- Details: link to the user who reverted you.
Received when someone mentions you on a talk page.
- Primary information: Who mentioned you, where, and about what. Linked to the page, or to the message on Flow you are mentioned in.
- Details: link to the user who mentioned you and the diff where you are mentioned.
To mention another editor and trigger this notification for them, you need to:
- Link to their username
- you can link it directly like in
- you can link it directly like in
- Sign your comment with
~~~~. Notifications will not be sent if your signature is embedded in a template, or has no link to your user page or user talk page.
- Do not alter any text outside of your own comment.
- Do not exceed the limit on the number of mentions (50 on Wikimedia's wikis).
- Notifications are only sent to logged-in users, i.e. mentioning anonymous users (IPs) is not possible.
- You cannot mention yourself.
Specific and additional technical details are at Manual:Echo.
Mentions in edit summary
Received when someone links to your user page in an edit summary.
- Primary information: Who mentioned you, where, and the edit summary. Linked to the change in question.
- Details: link to the user who mentioned you.
To mention a user, just link to their user page, using the normal wikitext syntax:
All the usual link styles work, like
[[User:Username|some text]] or
[[User:Username|]] will work but it will display
User:Username with a link to the user page on the History page.
No more than 5 users can be mentioned in an edit summary.
Mention templates don't work in edit summaries.
To leave a link in the summary without notifying a user, prefix user name with
:, like this:
- Información primaria: a quién tentasti mentar, ya'l motivu de que nun s'unviara la mención.
- Detalles: enllaz a la páxina na que tentasti la mención.
These notifications are sent when:
- trying to mention anonymous user or user that does not exist, or
- exceeding the limit of mentioned users in a single edit (50 on WMF wikis).
- Información primaria: a quién mentasti.
- Detalles: enllaz a la páxina na que mentasti al usuariu.
Cambios de permisos d'usuariu
Received when your user rights change.
- Primary information: what has been changed, and by who. Links to Special:UserGroupRights page.
- Details: link to the user who changed your rights.
- Información primaria: ¡Bienveníu(a)!
- Detalles: enllaz a una páxina de bienvenida definida na configuración de la wiki (MediaWiki:Notification-welcome-link).
Correos electrónicos d'otros usuarios
Received when someone sent you an email through the wiki.
- Primary information: Who sent you an email. No link given for this information.
- Details: link to the user who sent you this email.
People can send you emails only if you have allowed this on your preferences.
Avisos — Received when you reach certain edit count milestones. (1st, 10th, 100th, 1,000th, 10,000th, 100,000th, 1,000,000th and 10,000,000th edits)
- Primary information: Which milestone you've reached, and which edit triggered the notification.
Notificaciones d'estensiones opcionales
These notifications are not all available by default. They can be triggered by an extension only available on certain wikis, or by an extension available as Beta feature on certain Wikimedia wikis.
Received when someone thanks you for your edit.
- Primary information: Who thanked you, where, and about what. Linked to the diff or to the message on Flow that you are thanked for.
- Details: link to the user who thanked you, and if it was on a Structured discussion board to the page.
Available by default on Wikimedia wikis, it is possible to opt-out into Preferences.
You can thank someone from any History page, from a diff comparison, in your watchlist, or directly on the page in Flow. Remember this thank is stored in a public log (Special:Log/thanks).
Notificaciones d'una páxina qu'usa Flow
Avisos — and Alertes — See Special:DisplayNotificationsConfiguration for the exact details. Received when a page using Structured discussions that you watch has changes (new topic, post replied, topic renamed…).
- Primary information: Message title and sender.
- Secondary information: abstract of the change.
- for a new topic: user who created the topic, and the targeted page.
- for a new reply: last user who replied to the topic, and the targeted page.
- for a topic change: user who did the change and a link to that diff.
Received when you have completed 1, 10 and 100 translations via Content translation tool.
- Primary information: Congratulations message.
Revisiones de la páxina
Received when a page which you created is reviewed (or "patrolled") by someone using Page Curation.
- Primary information: Which page has been reviewed, and who reviewed it.
- Desendolcu d'OAuth
- notifies developers of OAuth applications when the review status of the application has changed.
- Alministrador d'OAuth
- notifies OAuth admins about new applications waiting for review.
Intentos d'aniciu de sesión incorreutos
Alertes — Received when someone attempted and failed to log in to your account. Multiple alerts are bundled into one for attempt from a new device/IP, but for a known device/IP, you get one alert for every 5 attempts. See how does this feature work for more information.
Connection to the data repository
Avisos — Received when your page is connected to the associated data repository (for WMF wikis, this is Wikidata).
- Primary information: the name of the page that was connected.
- Details: link to the data item and, possibly, to a local help page.
Nota: estes notificaciones inda nun tán disponibles pero les descripciones escríbense'n tiempu presente pa evitar más trabayu a los traductores. Treslladaránse a la sección afayadiza cuando tean disponibles.