Extension:Page Forms/Related extensions
There are various other MediaWiki extensions that relate to Page Forms in some way.
Extensions that Page Forms can make use of, if they are installedEdit
- Semantic MediaWiki
- Admin Links - provides a page of links for administrators - if PF is installed, it adds many links to the page.
- Page Schemas - can be used to automatically generate form definition pages from an XML schema.
Providing editing interfaces within textarea fields:
Extensions that define Page Forms form inputsEdit
Extensions intended to support Page Forms' template-based approachEdit
The following Page Forms-related extensions appear to be obsolete, or at least are not being maintained.
That define PF form inputsEdit
- Semantic Forms HTML5 - defines some HTML5-based form inputs.
- Semantic Forms Inputs - defines the input types 'timepicker', 'datetimepicker', 'menuselect' and 'two listboxes'.
- Semantic Image Input - defines the input type 'instantimage'.
- Semantic Maps - defines the input types 'map' and 'googlemaps'.
- WikivoteMapsYandex - defines the input type 'yandex' (for Yandex Maps).
That otherwise require Page FormsEdit
- AssembleFormLink - displays a helper form similar to #forminput, but that can contain more than one entry field.
- AutoFillFormField - lets you add a "preview" field to a form, showing what the resulting page name will be if the name is generated automatically.
- Automatic Semantic Forms - creates on-the-fly forms based on the template calls within a page, without the need to define the forms (part of SMW+).
- Evaluation WikiFlow - used to define workflow for reviewing documents.
- NagiosConfig - used to configure the Nagios monitoring software.
- OWL Wiki Forms - supports forms for editing property, template and form pages.
- RecurrentEventCalendar - lets forms create a large series of event pages at once.
- SemanticAccessControl - used to set read and write permissions on pages in the wiki.
- SemanticFormsToolbar - lets Page Forms (then called Semantic Forms) be used to edit inline template calls within wiki-text.
- Semantic Friendly Forms - the predecessor to OWL Wiki Forms.
- Semantic Image Annotator - uses forms to add annotations to images.
- Semantic Multi Edit Extension - lets forms create multiple pages at once.
- Semantic Page Series - lets forms create a large series of pages at once.
- Semantic Signup - enables a form for populating user pages when users register.
- Semantic Social Profile - lets users enter information for the SocialProfile extension via forms.
- Semantic Text Annotator - uses forms to add annotations to text.
That support a template-based approachEdit
- IncludeOnlyNS - allows certain pages to be designated as "include-only", to enable less-hacky transclusion.
- Negref - lets <ref> tags be added to wiki-text via a template parameter.
- Page Object Model - provides an API for accessing and modifying fields within template calls.
That perform similar actions to Page FormsEdit
- Form - lets users define forms for creating (but not editing) pages.
- RecordAdmin - (archived) lets users define forms for creating, editing and querying structured data in wiki pages.
- Semantic Page Maker - (archived) lets users defined forms for creating and editing SMW-based data
- SemanticQueryComposer - enables defining forms for querying semantic data.
- SemanticQueryFormTool - enables defining forms for querying semantic data.
- StructuredInput - (archived) lets users define forms for creating and editing pages.
That are based on Page FormsEdit
- PopUpFile - lets users add a popup file-upload window to any page.