|描述||Enables users to publish and subscribe to newsletters|
|作者||Tina Johnson, Tony Thomas|
|季度下載量||10 (Ranked 148th)|
|問題||开启的任务 · 报告错误|
The Newsletter extension provides a catalog of newsletters registered in a given wiki, an easy way for publishers to announce new issues, and an easy way for users to subscribe/unsubscribe and be notified via web or email when new issues are announced. A "newsletter" is defined as a publication that has a name, a wiki home page, and a single or central wiki page for each issue or edition. 检查Help:Extension:Newsletter来获得用户手册。
- List of newsletters that are registered with the service, with their basic information, generated automatically.
- Registered users can subscribe to newsletters in order to receive notifications about new issues announced, via web or email, according to their Echo preferences. It is not expected to offer delivery to user talk pages.
- Registered users can check the newsletters they have subscribed to, and they can unsubscribe.
- Administrators can add existing newsletters to the system. They must provide the title of the newsletter; a link to an existing wiki page that serves as main page; and a description.
- Publishers can announce issues for newsletters that have been added into the system via Special:RegisterNewsletter. Echo notifications are sent to subscribers when an issue is announced.
- Administrators, existing publishers, and other users granted the rights can add and remove publishers. They must provide the name of the newsletter and username of the publisher. (This is separate from Special:UserRights; the right exists only in relation to a specific newsletter.)
- Administrators, existing publishers and other users granted the rights can also view, add, and remove subscribers from newsletters.
- Install 扩展:Echo - Newsletter extension makes use of 扩展:Echo notifications to notify subscribed users of new issues when announced by the newsletters, and to notify new publishers and subscribers added.
- In order be registered with the service, a newsletter must have a name, a central "home page" and in order to publish issues/editions and issue notifications, each issue must have its own page (or central page, such as a table of contents).
wfLoadExtension( 'Newsletter' );
- 完成 – 在您的wiki上导航至Special:Version，以验证已成功安装扩展。
By default, only users in 'sysop' group have this permissions.
You can set up the user rights in
For example, the following configuration would allow any user to do anything they want with the Newsletter extension, such as creating a new newsletter, deleting an existing newsletter, or managing an existing newsletter by adding or removing publishers.
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['newsletter-create'] = true; $wgGroupPermissions['*']['newsletter-delete'] = true; $wgGroupPermissions['*']['newsletter-manage'] = true; $wgGroupPermissions['*']['newsletter-restore'] = true;
This extension was created in 2013, then modified heavily as part of a Google Summer of Code 2015 project. Its development team is formed mostly by volunteers, and we welcome new contributors. After a lot of additional work by other contributors, it was made available to Wikimedia users on July 2017.
|此扩展用于一个或多个维基媒体项目。 这可能意味着扩展足够稳定、运作足够良好，可以用在这样的高流量的网站上。 请在维基媒体的CommonSettings.php和InitialiseSettings.php配置文件中查找此扩展的名称以查看哪些网站安装了该扩展。 特定wiki上的已安装的扩展的完整列表位于Special:Version页面。|