|描述||Enables the designation of disambiguation pages with a magic word|
|作者||Ryan Kaldari (Kaldari讨论)|
|兼容性方针||Snapshots releases along with MediaWiki. Master is not backward compatible.|
|问题||尚未完成的工作 · 回報錯誤|
The Disambiguator extension is designed to make disambiguation pages easier to work with programmatically. It allows you to designate all disambiguation pages with the __DISAMBIG__ magic word (or an equivalent alias), which then marks them as such in the database. This allows other extensions to optionally handle disambiguation pages as a separate class of page, although they are still considered "normal" pages.
wfLoadExtension( 'Disambiguator' );
- 完成 – 在您的wiki上导航至Special:Version，以验证扩展已成功安装。
The following configuration variables can be set from your LocalSettings.php file.
- $wgDisambiguatorIndicateLinks - whether to add a 'mw-disambig' CSS class to links to disambiguation pages (default is true)
Disambiguator provides the following features:
- Programmatic identification of disambiguation pages via the __DISAMBIG__ magic word
- New special pages for listing all disambiguation pages and pages linking to disambiguation pages
- New API functions equivalent to the above special pages as well as an API function for querying whether or not a page is a disambiguation page
- Modifies Special:LonelyPages to ignore disambiguation pages
- Modifies Special:Random to ignore disambiguation pages (requires MediaWiki 1.26.0)
- If VisualEditor is enabled, allows marking a page as a disambiguation page via the page properties interface
- If VisualEditor is enabled, shows whether a page is a disambiguation page or not in the link inspector
- If VisualEditor is enabled, shows whether a page is a disambiguation page or not in the link dialog
- If configured, adds a 'mw-disambig' CSS class to links to disambiguation pages (See #Configuration above)
Once Disambiguator is installed, the best way to use it is to add the
__DISAMBIG__ magic word to a template that is then included in all of your disambiguation pages.
Once the magic word is in place, your disambiguation pages will all have the 'disambiguation' page property assigned to them in the database. This property resides in the page_props table.
You will also have two new 特殊页面:
- Special:DisambiguationPages - which lists all the disambiguation pages on your wiki.
- Special:DisambiguationPageLinks - which lists all of the pages on your wiki that link to disambiguation pages. (This is a replacement for the old Special:Disambiguations page which is deprecated.)
To list all the disambiguation pages:
To list all the disambiguation page links:
Note that on wikis running in MiserMode (all WMF wikis), both the special page and API interface for DisambiguationPageLinks are limited to a certain number of results (typically 1000–5000).
To see if an individual page is a disambiguation page:
If it is a disambiguation page it will include 'disambiguation' in its pageprops. Note that the disambiguation pageprop, if present, will have its value set to an empty string, so be careful about testing it as a boolean.
Possible future plans
- Add an option to hide disambiguation pages from:
- Consider extending link dialog in wikitext editor with ability to detect disambigs in search results and pull a list of links
|此扩展被用于一个或多个维基媒体项目上。 这可能意味着扩展稳定且工作良好，足以用在同等高流量的网站上。 请在维基媒体的CommonSettings.php和InitialiseSettings.php配置文件中寻找此扩展名称以查看安装它的网站。 详细的已安装扩展的完整列表可在wiki的Special:Version页面找到。|