Estado da versão: estável
|Implementação||Identidade de usuário, Banco de dados, Página especial|
|Descrição||Requer apresentação e aprovação das contas.|
|Snapshots releases along with MediaWiki. Master is not backward compatible.|
|Modifica o banco
|Licença||GNU GPL (Licença Pública Geral) 2.0 ou superior|
|Quarterly downloads||208 (Ranked 40th)|
|Public wikis using||953 (Ranked 279th)|
|Para traduzir a extensão ConfirmAccount, verifique sua disponibilidade no translatewiki.net|
|Problemas||Tarefas em aberto · Relatar um bug|
The ConfirmAccount extension disables direct account creation and requires the approval of new accounts by a bureaucrat. Direct account creation can still be enabled (if you want Administradores/Bureaucrats to be able to directly make them) by configuring Direitos de usuário.
- Baixe e coloque o(s) arquivo(s) num diretório chamado
ConfirmAccountna sua pasta
- Adicione o seguinte código ao final do seu arquivo LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadExtension( 'ConfirmAccount' ); $wgGroupPermissions['*']['createaccount'] = false; // REQUIRED to enforce account requests via this extension $wgGroupPermissions['bureaucrat']['createaccount'] = true; // optional to allow account creation by this trusted user group
- Execute o script de atualização que criará automaticamente as tabelas de banco de dados necessárias a essa extensão.
- Further configure as required.
- Ensure the wiki has write permissions on
- Please also note the known issues, because they may affect your wiki.
- Concluído – Navegue à página Special:Version em sua wiki para verificar se a instalação da extensão foi bem sucedida.
There are several configuration variables that can be adjusted in LocalSettings.php, after
"config" in extension.json for all the variables that can be set.
$wgMakeUserPageFromBio = false;
$wgConfirmAccountRequestFormItems['Biography']['enabled'] = false;
$wgConfirmAccountRequestFormItems['Biography']['minWords'] = 10;
$wgGroupPermissions['sysop']['createaccount'] = false;
$wgWhitelistRead = [ 'Special:RequestAccount', 'Main Page' ];
To further categorize users based on their interests, you can set up MediaWiki:Requestaccount-areas. This should be in a format like:
- *Topic|Topic wiki page|text to append to all interested users' bios |text to append to all interested users' bios in group0|text to append to all interested users' bios group1|text to append to all interested users' bios in group2|...
These group numbers are based on
So if 0 is the index for 'authors', then 'authors' interested in a topic will have the group0 text appended to their biography.
This can be useful, say, if users can be approved as either authors or editors.
Authors can have "category:X authors" where X is a topic, like "mathematics", and editors can have "category:x editors".
You can have as many groups as you want, but you need at least one.
To attempt to prevent spam, instead of captchas, blacklists and filters; manually moderate new user registrations, with a simpler Request account. Requesting only a username, email address and brief message. Add the following to LocalSettings.php after the line require_once "$IP/extensions/ConfirmAccount/ConfirmAccount.php";.
$wgMakeUserPageFromBio = false; $wgAutoWelcomeNewUsers = false; $wgConfirmAccountRequestFormItems = [ 'UserName' => [ 'enabled' => true ], 'RealName' => [ 'enabled' => false ], 'Biography' => [ 'enabled' => false, 'minWords' => 50 ], 'AreasOfInterest' => [ 'enabled' => false ], 'CV' => [ 'enabled' => false ], 'Notes' => [ 'enabled' => true ], 'Links' => [ 'enabled' => false ], 'TermsOfService' => [ 'enabled' => false ], ];
Optionally tweak system messages: requestaccount-text, requestaccount-notes, requestaccount-ext-text, requestaccount-acc-text.
- As a bureaucrat (or other user with the confirmaccount permission), browse to
- Click Review
- You will see the whole form with the users' data.
Carefully review the form, and proceed to creating the account or rejecting the request.
- If you chose to create the account, the user's biography will become their userpage and the userpage will be automatically created with the default summary of Creating user page with biography of new user.
- After an account is created, the data input by the user at the time of the request can be referred to by typing the username at
$wgConfirmAccountContact = 'Bureaucrat@domain.com';
Sending notification email to multiple users
This extension allows sending emails to multiple approvers to confirm the account if these users have the
This is in addition/alternative to the
This can be achieved (for instance for bureaucrats) by providing them this permission by adding the following to the LocalSettings.php file:
$wgGroupPermissions['bureaucrat']['confirmaccount-notify'] = true;
To combat robot-requests, default settings prevent rejected email accounts from re-requesting an account for a random period of time after rejection. If you want rejected emails to be able to re-request accounts immediately after rejection, or after a fixed wait-time (days, weeks, months, or even years after rejection), apply the following 2 steps:
1) In the "LocalSettings.php" file, after required declaration, set Rejected-Age to 0 (for immediate expiration on rejection), or to your desired wait-time, in seconds:
wfLoadExtension( 'ConfirmAccount' ); $wgRejectedAccountMaxAge = 0;
2) Add one line to the file
/frontend/specialpages/actions/RequestAccount_body.php at the very end of the function
showForm() which shows the Request form, to force pruning right before any new request:
$out->addWikiMsg( 'requestaccount-footer' ); }
$out->addWikiMsg( 'requestaccount-footer' ); # PRUNE ConfirmAccount::runAutoMaintenance(); }
"Request account" Link
If you would like to add a "Request account" login link, the latest version of the extension already adds it for you. However, if that doesn't work, you will need to update to the latest version of your branch of ConfirmAccount from Git. For instance, if you are using MediaWiki 1.35, you should stay on the REL1_35 branch but pull from Git to retrieve the latest changes.
$wgEmailConfirmToEdit = true;is set users will need to confirm their email twice before being able to edit. See tarefa T182337 for further information.
- Do not set/create MediaWiki:Requestaccount-areas/xx where xx is a language code, the first part of each line is used as the keys to store in the DB for the items account requesters check.
- Older versions of MediaWiki may not show the link to Special:RequestAccount at the user login form.
You can edit MediaWiki:loginprompt to remedy this.
- If your email client loses its mail data before sending it out, users will not get their passwords but may have an account.
Since no one knows the passwords, you may want to use Special:ResetPassword to send them new ones.
- If only a few people view the confirm accounts page, the randomly triggered pruning of old requests will not trigger often, so old rejected requests may persist.
This prevents email addresses from re-requesting accounts for an unknown time period. You can override this behavior, and allow immediate re-requests, by forcing prune right before any new Request is submitted. Instructions here.
Solução de problemas
- Notification emails do not get sent
If you are testing, note that a user must first confirm their email address through the link emailed to them, and then the email will be sent to the bureaucrat to confirm the account.
Make sure that setting(s) related to extension are introduced after the require_once line. Not before, otherwise extension doesn't see these settings and they fail silently. e.g.
wfLoadExtension( 'ConfirmAccount' ); $wgConfirmAccountContact = "email@example.com";
Also note that when using the 'confirmaccount-notify' setting, that each user in the group (e.g. sysop) will not receive notices unless their Opções de email in Special:Preferences allow "Permitir que outros usuários enviem-me e-mails" and that they have confirmed their email address within the same form.
- Extension:InviteSignup, for administrator-initiated (mass) account creation
- TwnMainPage extension, offering a "sandbox" where user can create an unprivileged account, propose some edits and ask approval
|Esta extensão está incluída nas seguintes fazendas/hospedagens (farms/hosts) e/ou pacotes wiki:|