|説明||Add some items to the personal URLs.|
|互換性ポリシー||Snapshots releases along with MediaWiki. master には後方互換性がありません。|
|ライセンス||GNU 一般公衆利用許諾書 3.0 以降|
|translatewiki.net で翻訳を利用できる場合は、AddPersonalUrls 拡張機能の翻訳にご協力ください|
|問題点||未解決のタスク · バグを報告|
The AddPersonalUrls extension adds some items to the personal URLs (the links which in the Vector skin are located near the top of the screen). While it is totally configurable, it comes with a default configuration that adds the following:
- A link to the list to all subpages of the user's home page.
- Links to subpages Home, Favorites, Sandbox and Notes of the user's home page.
At the beginning, the new subpages are filled with a configurable default text explaining their purpose. Each user can edit them according to personal needs.
Table of URLs
The additional URLs are defined in
extension.json, and you may customize them by overriding or adding items in
$wgAddPersonalUrlsTable in your
The table is an array where each entry assigns an ID to a (partial) URL as follows:
- URLs are inserted after the link to the user's home page, in the order in which they appear in the array.
- Items where the URL is set to NULL are ignored. This allows to deactivate in
LocalSettings.phpitems defined in
- The ID is the name of a system message used to display the link. AddPersonalUrls is shipped with default messages (in the languages de, en, fr and it) for the links in the default
- The URL is either a page name (without brackets), optionally followed by a '?' and a query string, or an external link. A URL is recognized an external link if it contains the string '://'. I'm sure you'll find a better way, so please let me know your ideas.
- The string
$usernamewill be replaced with the current username. Note that in
LocalSettings.php, you need to write the URL within single quotes to avoid that PHP already interprets
LocalSettings.php, in which case it would evaluate to an empty string.
The default content of
$wgAddPersonalUrlsTable is currently as follows:
$wgAddPersonalUrlsTable = array( 'addpersonalurls-userpages' => 'Special:PrefixIndex?prefix=$username&namespace=2', 'addpersonalurls-home' => 'Special:Mypage/Home', 'addpersonalurls-favorites' => 'Special:Mypage/Favorites', 'addpersonalurls-sandbox' => 'Special:Mypage/Sandbox', 'addpersonalurls-notes' => 'Special:Mypage/Notes' );
Since the extension defines a lot of messages which are constantly evolving with further development, they are not documented here.
Please refer to
When a personal page does not exist, the URL opens the page for editing, and the content of the system messages ID-preload and addpersonalurls-preload is preloaded. This will also work for any URLs you add, provided that ID is equal to addpersonalurls-subpage_title_in_lowercase.
In the resulting HTML code, each link is wrapped into an <li> element having an id attribute with value
This is a feature provided by MediaWiki and allows to format personal URLs individually via CSS.
The AddPersonalUrls extension uses this feature to add icons, taken from the Wikicommons Nuvola icons, to the new links as well as to the existing ones provided by MediaWiki. You can override this with your own CSS.
These are the release notes for version 1.2.1. See Extension:AddPersonalUrls/History for older releases.
Allow to deactivate in
$wgAddPersonalUrlsTable items predefined in