Category:Extensions by hook usage/pt
Nota: Não coloque um artigo directamente nesta categoria se puder colocá-lo numa ou mais das subcategorias, por favor.
The Extensions by hook usage/pt category is the parent category for hook usage categories. Hook usage categories collect together all the articles that make use of a particular MediaWiki hook.
This category is intended to help new (and old) implementers find examples of code that use particular kinds of hooks. It is not intended for listing newly defined hooks. If your extension has added a hook, please add it to the Category:Hook extensions/pt instead. You may also want to consider adding a brief description of your hook to the Extension hook registry.
This category has the following 61 subcategories, out of 61 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- ► AbuseFilter-builder extensions/pt (3 P)
- ► APIAfterExecute extensions/pt (1 P)
- ► APIFlowAfterExecute extensions/pt (1 P)
- ► APIGetAllowedParams extensions/pt (3 P)
- ► APIQueryAfterExecute extensions/pt (1 P)
- ► ArticleDelete extensions/pt (1 P)
- ► ArticleDeleteComplete extensions/pt (6 P)
- ► ArticleFromTitle extensions/pt (1 P)
- ► DeleteAccount extensions/pt (3 P)
- ► RecentChange save extensions/pt (5 P)