Category:Extensions by hook usage
Note: Please do not add pages directly to this category if you can place them in one or more of the subcategories.
The Extensions by hook usage/hu category is the parent category for hook usage categories. Hook usage categories collect together all the articles that make use of a particular MediaWiki hook.
This category is intended to help new (and old) implementers find examples of code that use particular kinds of hooks. It is not intended for listing newly defined hooks. If your extension has added a hook, please add it to the Category:Hook extensions instead. You may also want to consider adding a brief description of your hook to the Extension hook registry.
This category has the following 57 subcategories, out of 57 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- ► AbortEmailNotification extensions/hu (2 P)
- ► AbuseFilter-builder extensions/hu (2 P)
- ► AdminLinks extensions/hu (2 P)
- ► APIGetAllowedParams extensions/hu (1 P)
- ► APIQueryAfterExecute extensions/hu (1 P)
- ► ArticleDelete extensions/hu (2 P)
- ► ArticleDeleteComplete extensions/hu (3 P)
- ► ArticleUndelete extensions/hu (3 P)
- ► ArticleViewHeader extensions/hu (3 P)
- ► DeleteAccount extensions/hu (2 P)
- ► GetPreferences extensions/hu (11 P)
- ► MergeAccountFromTo extensions/hu (3 P)
- ► OutputPageParserOutput extensions/hu (3 P)
- ► TitleMoveComplete extensions/hu (1 P)