Category:Extensions by hook usage/ko
Note: Please do not add pages directly to this category if you can place them in one or more of the subcategories.
The Extensions by hook usage/ko category is the parent category for hook usage categories. Hook usage categories collect together all the articles that make use of a particular MediaWiki hook.
This category is intended to help new (and old) implementers find examples of code that use particular kinds of hooks. It is not intended for listing newly defined hooks. If your extension has added a hook, please add it to Category:Hook extensions instead.
This category has the following 147 subcategories, out of 147 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- BeforePageDisplay extensions/ko (21 P)
- GetPreferences extensions/ko (23 P)
- HistoryTools extensions/ko (2 P)
- InfoAction extensions/ko (3 P)
- LinksUpdate extensions/ko (1 P)
- PersonalUrls extensions/ko (1 P)
- RenameUserSQL extensions/ko (2 P)
- TitleMove extensions/ko (2 P)
- UnitTestsList extensions/ko (1 P)