Wikipedia for KaiOS/FAQ/ja
このよくある質問では、KaiOS 版のウィキペディア アプリに関する質問と回答を網羅しています。
- KaiOS 版のウィキペディア アプリとは?
- It is an app that makes it easier for KaiOS users to read and interact with Wikipedia content on smart feature phones such as the Jiophone and the Nokia "banana phone". The Wikipedia experience on the native mobile browser on KaiOS phones is suboptimal and the Wikipedia app makes it much easier to navigate, find and read content.
- The first version of the app is available in India as of 9th September 2020. The app can be downloaded globally where KaiOS phones are available as of 7th December 2020.
- Yes you will.
- インド以外の Jiophone でもアプリを使用できますか?
- Yes, use your WiFi connection to install the app from the store.
- Type inside the Search box that shows “Search Wikipedia”. You can search for any topic. If the article exists in Wikipedia, you will have results to choose from.
- クイック リンクとは?
- Quick links are a quick way to navigate to different parts of the article. Quick links direct readers to Sections of an article, image galleries, quick facts (infoboxes) and ability to switch the language of the app.
- Using the Center key, tap up and down to scroll to read the article.
- Using the Center key, tap left or right to move through the different blue links within an article.
- The app automatically changes to support the language on your phone. When in the app, select “Settings” , select “Language” and search to choose and select your language of preference.
- Yes you can. To do this, when you are in an article, select the "menu", select "language" and then search for the language you want to read the article in.
- I can see an article is in English but I cannot find it in my language. その理由は?
- Wikipedia is available in hundreds of languages. Each Wikipedia has thousands of articles, some with more than others. English Wikipedia is the largest with more than 6M articles. It could be that the article you are looking for has not been created or translated to your language yet.
Readability and accessibility
- フォント サイズを変更できますか?
- You can adjust the article text size using the Text Size shortcut keys. Press 4 to reduce the text size, and 6 to increase the text size. Pressing key 5 returns the size to the default text size.
Privacy and data usage
The usage report contains the following information: (1) how you were referred to Wikipedia (e.g. through a Google Search); (2) how long you read Wikipedia; and (3) how often you visit Wikipedia in a 90 day period. The usage report does not contain personal data, nor does it list what pages you visited. You can refer to the schema page to see the various interactions and data we record.
- No. At this time we do not support editing or contributing to Wikipedia through the app. We hope to add this capability in the future. Until then, you can contribute through your mobile browser.
- If you see that the Wikipedia page on the mobile browser has been optimised, select “view original”. You will then be able to see the edit pencil on the right hand side of the article to begin contributing.
- No. At this time we do not support direct upload of images or media to Wikipedia or Commons. We hope to add this capability in the near future. Until then, you can contribute media from your device by going to the Wikipedia website via your browser, and using the normal upload option.
- ページの履歴やトーク ページを閲覧できますか?
- Currently, the app doesn't support viewing history and talk pages.
- Please report a bug via the app. Go to Settings within the app, select " feedback" . In your report, include information about your device, the app version you're using, and the error(s) you saw.
- You can reach us on the project talk page
- You can read the イヌカチーム to know more about us and what we are working on.