- From a first look, it seems safer than the old extension. There's a few things I would do differently, but they don't affect the security, as far as I can see (e.g. it is generally better to escape
$error_messagewhen it is output, instead of at all the places where it is assigned - makes it much easier to see that the code is safe).
- Regards, -- Tbleher 15:04, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
Hi, Tbleher! I'm currently trying to incorporate this extension into a wiki, and it's not working - the parser isn't replacing the function. I notice that your own wiki has a working version (1.1) of this extension. Would you be able to upload it? 220.127.116.11 16:35, 5 April 2011 (UTC)
- It would help if you could tell me which extension you are talking about :) -- Tbleher 07:28, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for your workEdit
Hi! Just wanted to thank you for your past contributions to MediaWiki. If there's anything I can do to help you with future commits, just let me know. best, Sumanah 22:52, 27 October 2011 (UTC) Volunteer Development Coordinator
Hi Thomas, a few months ago i requested a feature on Extension:Commentbox but there is no response on my Wikimedia Phabricator task, the number /T275287. You are credited in mediawiki as the author of the extension.
- Are you aware that this task (the T275287) exists?
I think the task should be simple for someone who knows how to code an extension because Mediawiki already provide the tools to move the comments to the corresponding talk page.
- Do you know of someone who could add this function to the commentbox extension code?
- Hi Paladium, no, I didn't know of the ticket. The request seems reasonable, but right now I unfortunately do not have any time to work on the MediaWiki. So if someone wants to extend CommentBox in the direction you mentioned in the ticket, that's fine by me, but I can't do it myself at the moment, unfortunately. --Tbleher (talk) 08:57, 2 August 2021 (UTC)