Yes "Deep Web". Perfect! .. Thanks and Thank you!
I don't think "deep web" is it either... I believe "deep web" refers to pages that are online and publicly viewable, but that can't be accessed by a search engine. An example would be flight information that you need to select some options to get to. Or even be logged in for. That's different from content that's not even available to the outside world. I could be wrong, though.
I do hope you can make it to EMWCon, though!
This sounds like a great conversation to have over a few brews.
That sounds good. Dark, presumably. :)
Someone changed the title from "Dark Web" to "Class B".. Anyone know what this means?
Changed back; just routine spam/vandalism.
Mermaid w SMW
Hi Richard, I saw your post in Extension_talk:Mermaid, and it sounds like you have solved a problem I am having as well. I am not sure some details, though.
- format is now plainlist, template is deprecated; did you have to update anything?
- you say "use the "import-annotation=true" - so is it true or yes? SMW documentation makes it look like "yes"
- you say "notice that the template begins with a "CR/LF". This is crucial for the Mermaid parser call to process properly." - do you actually mean "make sure"? And, do you mean "put the wiki typical two empty lines" or "put a
", or something different yet?
- The depreciation of the "template" format is not something I knew about. Thanks. I'm still on MW 1.30 and SMW 2.5.6 so I can't comment on that.
- "true" works for me. Not sure about SMW 3.0.0 .. if "true" doesn't work, give "yes" a try.
- In the template that I call from my ASK statement, I make sure to start the content of the template 1 line down - just use the "enter key" in the wiki source.
If my responses don't make sense or don't work for you, I'll try to give you an explicit example, but all the little tricks it took me a while to discover are shared here so I think it will work for you once you start tinkering and testing. Please let me know how it goes.
Actually you sent me off in the right direction there. I had some <br>s in my template to lay things out cleaner; when I ran them directly that worked fine, but apparently what was spit out into the mermaid tag didn't work. Took out the <br>s and now it works.
Mind you, I had also added the blank line at the top of the template as you mentioned. I just took that out again, and the template still works. So there must be further trickery involved yet.
I am starting the documentation on SMW wiki at https://www.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Tenbergen/Mermaid_with_SMW - if you have any tricks to add, that would be great. I will email Karsten to see what his thoughts are on where to put this on SMW wiki, a sub-page of my user page doesn't tie this in well with other content.
Thanks for your help!
There are no older topics