Thanks, and regards, (188.8.131.52 08:21, 3 December 2007 (UTC))
- Thanks. "Trans" is ambiguous to me. And those templates are different functionally to Template:譯. But of course we can use a redirect. Hillgentleman 00:26, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, but I just propose to unify ;) I agree that the "Trans" not too well. May be rename to "Translating/*" ?
- Regarding the differences in functionality: all templates Trans/* are slightly different; in my opinion this is acceptable.
- Regarding the using a redirect: i propose redirect Template:譯 to Template:Trans/yue (or Template:Translating/yue, if it is renamed). OK?
- --Kaganer 11:40, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- I think Template:譯 works better in some cases and it would be good to let people have a choice between the two. It is possible that some day somebody would go and translate the English template and into yue and then she would have no place to put it unless she replaces this one. But I do not really care. It is not important. Hillgentleman 19:18, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
Hello Hillgentleman, are you still working on the translation of this page? If not, it would probably better to delete it as it's mostly just an outdated copy of an older (2007) English version. --:bdk: 10:59, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
- I am going to sync it with the english version and move it to a subpage of the uniform server version. Hillgentleman 15:48, 16 September 2008 (UTC)