Hello, I have a problem with "ShowIncomingRelations". The following error is produced and the (main) page is completly empty after activating the extension:
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function addMessage() on a non-object in /srv/www/htdocs/extensions/ShowIncomingRelations/ShowIncomingRelations.php on line 30
- This plugin is very old and i no longer maintain it. There was probably code changes in semantic mediawiki.
- dbu 8 Jan 2014
Hi your form is fab but there is a problem.
When some one sends a form:
This shows up after they sent it:
<pre>Form test has been submitted by (not logged in) (IP: , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) This Email is sent to you by MediaWiki FormHandler extension from http://www.website.com testform: [not set] name: dfgfdg category: Linux Software summary: fdgd description: fgdfg priority: Medium </pre>
I don't want it to be seen.
What do I do? Sachein 18:25, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
- You can edit the code to not display the message.
- There is a line
- return 'Thank you for sending a message to '.$this->target."<br /><br />\n<pre>".nl2br($message).'</pre>';
- Just change the text after return to whatever you want it to be. Enclose it in quotation marks and put a ';' at the end.
- Dbu 18:26, 14 April 2009 (UTC)